MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Hey guys,

We are excited to announce Event #3 of the DFS Poker Open, hosted by Global Poker! This event will award a MINIMUM of 70 tickets into the 500k guaranteed Global Poker Series Tournament this Sunday! Each ticket is worth a whopping 540SC! Play in this tournament while watching the NFL draft – the perfect combo.

First, let’s start with what is Global Poker?

GlobalPoker is a sweepstakes-based US online poker site that has been in operation since 2016. Rather than buying in for cash, players purchase Gold Coins to fund their account. Prizes won on the site can be redeemed as cash and paid back to your bank account.

How to signup for Global Poker and the DFS Poker Open.

STEPS:
    1. Go to Global Poker (Make sure you click through this link or one of our links on Twitter)
    2. Create your username and password
    3. Click “Buy Coins” in the top right-hand corner and purchase your Sweep Coins (Watch video below)

4. After you have completed your purchase, click the “Switch Currency”. From there, click the refresh icon next to “SC” and you should see your purchase amount there
    5. Click the Tournaments tab. From there, search DFS in the search bar and the DFS Poker Open will come up (make sure to switch the currency to SC from gold coins first).
    6. Enter the tournament by using this password!
    7. Have fun and enjoy knocking out some of your favorite DFS personalities and winning their bounties!

What is the DFS Poker Open?

The DFS Poker Open is an online poker tournament series played on GlobalPoker.com. Exclusive to RG members, this tournament features “bounties” paid out to players who eliminate pre-determined players during each tournament.

TOURNAMENT DETAILS:
    Thursday, April 23 @ 8:30 PM ET
    Buy-in: 11 SC entry with unlimited rebuys (rebuy cost SC10) for the first hour and an add on at the break (optional rebuy cost SC10)
    Late registration through the end of the rebuy period.

Blind levels 10 min
    Starting stack 2000
    Rebuys stack 2000
    Add on 4000

60 tournament tickets will be awarded to the top 60 finishers, each ticket (worth 540 SC) enters you into Sunday’s HUGE 500k guaranteed tournament
    Additionally, 10 more 540 SC tickets for HomeSeries events will be issued to the winners of 10 bounties in the tournament.

BOUNTY LIST:

Dan – DB780
    BigT – BigT44
    Dean – Dean78904
    Crain – jakz101
    JVZ – stlcardinals84
    Overzet – revertzeetop
    CSU – CSURAM88
    Roth – KevinRothWx
    JJ – uncl3dunkl3
    DC – draftcheat

Password: CLICK HERE FOR PASSWORD

Global Poker FAQs

Is Global Poker Legit?
    Thanks to their unique sweepstakes model, players in the United States (excluding Washington State) and Canada (excluding Quebec) can play on GlobalPoker.com. Unlike a traditional online poker site, players do not make deposits but rather purchase Gold Coins which have no monetary value.

How do you get Sweeps Coins on Global Poker?
    Sweeps Coins are obtained on Global Poker with a purchase of Gold Coins. Depending on the amount of Gold Coins purchased, players will receive free sweepstakes entries by way of Sweeps Coins.

Is Global Poker played with real money?
    No. There are two currencies in use on Global Poker. Gold Coins are not eligible for redemption, while Sweeps Coins can be redeemed for cash or other prizes.

Is Global Poker safe?
    Part of a larger Australian company (VGW Holdings), Global Poker is whitelisted by Facebook and licensed by the Gaming Authority in Malta. Global Poker is a safe option for US online poker players.

How do I claim my bounty?
    Global Poker will automatically register you into the contest! :)

Enjoy and good luck on the felt!

• Micah112

Vacation4life bounties all day

• revetseb

Can you only win 1 ticket? For example, if I knock a bounty out and win a ticket unless I can win another 1 for finishing Top 60 then there is no reason to continue playing it out……

Edit: I obviously know you can’t be entered into the tournament twice. But some sites if you win multiple tickets you get credited the cash.

• SmartWater

@revetseb said...

Can you only win 1 ticket? For example, if I knock a bounty out and win a ticket unless I can win another 1 for finishing Top 60 then there is no reason to continue playing it out……

Edit: I obviously know you can’t be entered into the tournament twice. But some sites if you win multiple tickets you get credited the cash.

Yes, you can win multiple tickets. Global Poker will redeem the extra tickets after the series is over.

If this does not happen, please contact GP support.

• cbynes27

Where can I find a list of the eligible bounties?

• SmartWater

@cbynes27 said...

Where can I find a list of the eligible bounties?

Dan – DB780
    BigT – BigT44
    Dean – Dean78904
    Crain – jakz101
    JVZ – stlcardinals84
    Overzet – revertzeetop
    CSU – CSURAM88
    Roth – KevinRothWx
    JJ – uncl3dunkl3
    DC – draftcheat

• timusbr

I just logged in to my account at Global poker and the DFS event is listed as CANCELLED
    What is this about????

• pootnami

It says cancelled?

• SyrSlappers

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Me too. Wth

• timusbr

Well someone was looking it now is registering

• bigez952

I am annoyed since I deposited just to play tonight after emptying my account running pocket K’s into pocket J’s that hit on a $1/$2 NL cash game.

• SmartWater

Hey everyone, there was a glitch on their end and the contest restarted. If you registered before, you were refunded.

You simply need to just register again to play. Sorry about that.

• jayz4dayz72

when are the refunds being posted?

• yisman

had 40k chips, it booted me

have been trying to get back in for 15 minutes

• aprilg1983

Hi I just knoced out CSURAM and my global name is Aprilg1983 for the ticket. Thank you guys so much!!

• jbeesee

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

Kind of a garbage format. Why do a satellite?

• rog11sm

finished 61st ughhhhhhhhhh

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@rog11sm said...

finished 61st ughhhhhhhhhh

Ugh. I was at your table. That’s rough being so short and hoping the blinds hit the short stack at another table before they hit you.

Congrats to all that got their tickets. I couldn’t see how many rebuys and add-ons there were, but I assume this event had some nice overlay.

• yisman

would be curious what the prizes were vs. the amount of entry fees for Event #2 and #3

I missed Event #2. Event #3 I bubbled after losing a few thousand in blinds while the site wouldn’t load for about 15 minutes.

• rog11sm

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Ugh. I was at your table. That’s rough being so short and hoping the blinds hit the short stack at another table before they hit you.

Congrats to all that got their tickets. I couldn’t see how many rebuys and add-ons there were, but I assume this event had some nice overlay.

were you at the table when everything froze up for a minute around 10:55 or so?

• fightingjohn

please no more rebuys. Makes the play from some people just terrible.

• tarheel66

Global poker, have any of you guys cashed out?? That is the most important thing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.