MAIN FORUM

Comments

• AbidingDude

I don’t see it and i’m pretty sure there are events running right now. Does anyone know?

• bigez952

I am sure they did after the multiple clusters they ran into with teams just deciding to not play and postpone matches after slates locked last year. Rocket League was the worst for that kind of stuff and DK got a lot of negative feedback on how they handled that.

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

Thank you for sharing your interest in RL DFS. We have shared this with the relevant decision-makers at DK, and any opportunities to run RL contests will be considered as we continue to plan for the future.

- DraftKings Community Team

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).