INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• madmanjayWV

Welp —

Spent all year playing NBA like a champ to earn the 25,000 crowns and ensuing DIAMOND LEVEL.

Was scared when everything was stopped it was going to end, but once the season started back up I was right back at it and BOOM — finally got the 25,000 crowns.

NOW ????

I’m not in DIAMOND for the month?

What gives?

Maybe I missed a TOS update?

• Guizzy

I put up over 15,000 to qualify for platinum this month, usually I’m always gold so was quite pleased.. apparently I didn’t earn enough to even qualify for bronze rewards.

Seems to have messed up, I’ve messaged their support team.

• hautalak

First place I came this morning to see if they screwed something up. Looks like they have.

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

First place I came this morning to see if they screwed something up. Looks like they have.

Same here. ‘Probably just a glitch,’ he typed calmly.
    ~

• ifthethunder

P.S. Just checked again. $3 for Diamond. It’s on! And now to claim all the achievements I’ve been saving and see how close I am to Platinum for October.
    ~

• hautalak

@ifthethunder said...

P.S. Just checked again. $3 for Diamond. It’s on! And now to claim all the achievements I’ve been saving and see how close I am to Platinum for October.
    ~

Same here. Thanks for the update. Time to “live” bet some tennis for some extra change lol

• madmanjayWV

SWEET — stupid computers lol

Glad that worked itself out = http://prntscr.com/u9nxf2

• jki7p6

Fyi there’s always been a delay on first day of the month to be put in right crowns category. Seen it take half a day before.

• ifthethunder

@jki7p6 said...

Fyi there’s always been a delay on first day of the month to be put in right crowns category. Seen it take half a day before.

I think you’re right. But the higher the level, the higher the anxiety. I rarely get Diamond. It’s only from Ironman achievements for me.

So as long as we have this thread, I’ll post where mine are. (I know I’ve missed a day in MLB, but I did get that day that had rolling cancellations. So maybe I can still reach it.)

88/130 Play a $1+ entry in a PGA contest that locks on 130 unique days between 1/2/20 and 11/15/20. (Day = 12:00:00AM ET – 11:59:59PM ET)

12/40 Play $1+ in NBA Playoffs entries on 40 days between 8/17/20 and 10/12/20. (Classic, Showdown or Tiers)
    9/15 Play at least one $1+ NBA Showdown entry in all 15 playoff series between 8/17/20 and 10/12/20.
    12/40 Play a paid NBA entry and a paid MLB entry on 40 days between 8/17/20 and 10/12/20. (Classic, Showdown or Tiers)

28/45 Playoff Ironman Play $1+ in NHL Playoffs entries on 45 days. (Classic, Showdown or Tiers)
    ~

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

As ifthethunder has pointed out, we had a slight delay this morning. We have since placed everyone into their proper tiers while we counted up the many millions of Crowns earned last month. Tiers have been accurately updated, and all players can claim their Daily Rewards as usual!

– DraftKings Community Team

$100M DraftKings Championship Series: Royalty is not inherited, it’s earned.
    4 live championships. 42 competitions. $100,000,000 Guaranteed.
    https://www.draftkings.com/lp/championship-series

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

e anxiety. I rarely get Diamond. It’s only from Ironman achievements for me.

here’s mine

85/130 Play a $1+ entry in a PGA contest that locks on 130 unique days between 1/2/20 and 11/15/20. (Day = 12:00:00AM ET – 11:59:59PM ET)

12/40 Play $1+ in NBA Playoffs entries on 40 days between 8/17/20 and 10/12/20. (Classic, Showdown or Tiers)
    8/15 Play at least one $1+ NBA Showdown entry in all 15 playoff series between 8/17/20 and 10/12/20.
    12/40 Play a paid NBA entry and a paid MLB entry on 40 days between 8/17/20 and 10/12/20. (Classic, Showdown or Tiers)

27/45 Playoff Ironman Play $1+ in NHL Playoffs entries on 45 days. (Classic, Showdown or Tiers)

It seems I missed Magic/Bucks. I thought I had done all the series. :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.