SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• Pigskinpimpss

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

When I click on any discord link within RG,for cfb it just takes me to an empty landing area with no channels.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I cleared something on your account, try this link and let me know: https://rotogrinders.com/discord

• Pigskinpimpss

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

worked thank you

• skims

@bhdevault Can you do the same for mine…having the same issue

• starknezz

me too

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@skims said...

@bhdevault Can you do the same for mine…having the same issue

Hey guys please message me here if you need help, I may overlook it.

Starknezz, click that link from above and you should be all set!

• 6foot2by245

can you guys assist me with Discord? When I click on the link within RG, it says, “no text messages.”

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@6foot2by245 said...

can you guys assist me with Discord? When I click on the link within RG, it says, “no text messages.”

I cleared your account, try that link from above again.

• djiz1010

RG Overall Ranking

I am wanted to change my discord account and in doing so, I lost the RG channel…ANy thoughts on what to do. I cannot seem to add it tot my new email nor put it back on my old one

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.