MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Hey Grinders,

As alluded to in a previous post, you’re going to see a change in the marketplace soon. Our vision for it didn’t quite come to fruition, so we’ll be dissolving the marketplace and moving the most popular items onto the RG sales page. They’ll be available for purchase similar to how they previously were, except they’ll now be official RotoGrinders-branded offerings. The most popular non-core sports are: NASCAR, MMA, College Football, College Basketball, and Soccer (EPL & Champions League). The rest we will no longer be offering, outside of Carty’s BAT & BLITZ Projection upgrade systems, which will have their own pages coming soon on RG.

If you are trying to access your marketplace content, moving forward you can do so conveniently from the RotoGrinders home page. Just click the sport tab from the home page to access your content, as opposed to using the old “Marketplace” URL (which will soon be removed).

Thanks as always for using RG, and let us know if you have any questions here.

Best,
    Cameron

• OhioUBobcats

Hey Cam,

Does this mean the BIS / SIS baseball projections will no longer be offered?

• Tryresa

Why is nascar separate from premium core? Glad my sub is free i cant be dishing out money to just lose

• godfava

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We’re in the middle of the end of the world, and no one can work or pay their bills or achieve anything in life, but hey on top of the $40 per month your paying for all the tiny prize pools in fake sports, throw us an extra $60 to $100 a month bc….well why not?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Non-core sports have always been separate from Premium in order to keep the price of the premium package down. Many of our premium subscribers would not take advantage of the non-core sports so increasing the price of the Premium package would not be fair to them.

• bigez952

@bhdevault said...

Non-core sports have always been separate from Premium in order to keep the price of the premium package down. Many of our premium subscribers would not take advantage of the non-core sports so increasing the price of the Premium package would not be fair to them.

I have a semi related question. Prior to Covid-19 blowing up the sports world there were options to pick up premium for single sports like the PGA. Do you know if that will come back for the PGA when it resumes next week.

I do think the decision to keep things like UCF and Nascar separate are a smart move vs. going with a more expensive core package so users can pick and choose what content they want. Maybe a good idea would be to offering something like a Core + plan at a higher price that includes everything on the site for a higher rate but saving a few dollars over buying everything separate. Something like $1000 a year but you get access to The Bat, The Blitz, UFC, Nascar, College Football and whatever else might be out there I am missing. I am guessing you might get some takers on a plan like that.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@bigez952 said...

I have a semi related question. Prior to Covid-19 blowing up the sports world there were options to pick up premium for single sports like the PGA. Do you know if that will come back for the PGA when it resumes next week.

Will try to find out, I have no idea on what the future holds atm.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).