MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Epicsic

I noticed Draftkings has a NBA all star slate with “two games” on tap. Seems like they are just trying too hard for the money this time. Would like to see what everyone thinks about these games?

• awesemo

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    • 2016 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

FanDuel WFBC Finalist
    • x4

2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

I think it’s great. I just am disappointed they don’t allow you to play people from the skills challenge or the dunk contest!

• TheRyanFlaherty

While there is some analysis and educated guesses that can be applied, I do think slates like this skew toward the gambling side of things.

That said, to me it’s “fun betting”. I’ll throw a couple bucks down as something fun to accompany those events.
    I know you were likely speaking from the sites perspective, but I think it only devolved into “shameless betting” if someone is holding to wager large sums on a slate like this.

• salarycapfantasy

It is just like Pre-season and Olympic basketball and the CFL, very easy to win and focus on it if you do correct research, read up and think about it a minute. Really obvious plays.

• tonytone1908

Everyone begged for it last year, don’t remember if they did anything or not. Hey, lots of people played last night. I only did a few lineups. Doing just 1 for the all star game. Focused more on the rising stars game as I think it would be easier for them to blow up. There will be a couple good plays, I feel like Klay goes nuts for like 10 minutes straight for some reason for example and ends up with 30 or 40 points but so many mouths to feed the shots will be spread around mostly. I worry Westbrook ballhogs and refuses to pass to Warriors players at all.

Whatever, like I said, gotta have one to make it interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.