MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SiegeTheDaySports

Anyone playing the EFL Championship opener tonight?

Currently got starting XI’s down as:

Royals: Mannone, Yiadom, Richards, Ilori, McShane, Meite, Meyler, Swift, Barrow, Baldock, Aluko
    Rams: Carson, Wisdom, Lowe, Keogh, Davies, Ledley, Bryson, Mount, Wilson, Lawrence, Nugent.

Would like to see Marriott/Bennett start for the Rams, but in all likelyhood think Lampard will start Nugent and bring one of Marriott/Bennett off the bench circa 60/70 mins depending on the way the game pans out?

What you got?

• KindGuy

European football is BACK!!

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Let’s get this soccer season started! Posted some stuff on my twitter feed!

• KindGuy

I didn’t get a chance to play.

How did it go for those of you who played?

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Just wondering if you guys know anywhere to find projected starting lineups the night before?
    I’m able to find most leagues but not EFL Championship.

• DFSx42

hey guys, if you haven’t already, please join the unofficial RG fpl league password is “all7pd” without the quotes, if you’re unsure how to do it, there are instructions here https://rotogrinders.com/threads/unofficial-rg-fpl-league-3067667

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).