INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• SEAHAWK03

Does anyone else think it is odd that you can edit lineups on DK in banned states, but not enter contests in banned states even if your a resident of a legal state?

• geardaddy

You can not enter paid contests in banned states if you are traveling. I’m not sure of editing but I would imagine it wouldn’t let you or would cause a possible voiding winnings.

• Nosuckoutplz

I actually did travel to a state that was banned last Christmas and thankfully it did let me edit I think. IIRC I basically wasn’t screwed like I first thought I might be, when I tried to enter a game and it told me I couldn’t once I clicked submit, because I had some games I set before I left and needed to adjust some things I think.

Sorry I don’t remember the details but I can tell you there’s legitimate reasons for having some access and that anything new initiated won’t work once you’re in that state. You can still withdraw though and look at games, make lineups etc, just can’t submit anything

• SEAHAWK03

@geardaddy said...

You can not enter paid contests in banned states if you are traveling. I’m not sure of editing but I would imagine it wouldn’t let you or would cause a possible voiding winnings.

I would imagine if the software DID ALLOW you to edit, it would NOT affect results.

• shockermandan

@Nosuckoutplz said...

I actually did travel to a state that was banned last Christmas and thankfully it did let me edit I think. IIRC I basically wasn’t screwed like I first thought I might be, when I tried to enter a game and it told me I couldn’t once I clicked submit, because I had some games I set before I left and needed to adjust some things I think.

It’s my understanding that this is correct. If you enter a contest in an open state, and then travel to a banned state, it’s my understanding that you can edit your lineups from within the banned state, just not enter.

• Rutledge22222

100 percent positive/fact you can edit a lineup in a banned state as long as you entered the contests in an allowable state.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).