Hey everyone, we’re excited to roll out our “Swap Shop” entries manager for LineupHQ. With late swap coming back to DK for this NBA season, we wanted to make sure that our premium members had a way to quickly edit entered lineups, taking into account locked in players, when last-minute news breaks.
How does it work?
Loading Your CSV:
1. With DraftKings selected as your site, go to Manage Entries.
2. Use our shortcut link to download your CSV for the currently selected slate directly from Draftkings.
3. Drag your CSV to the upload box or click the upload box to select your CSV.
After Your CSV Has Loaded:
4. Slots with players whose games have started will have a red lock icon.
5. Select lineups that you would like to rebuild using the checkbox.
6. Click the search icon to view the entries that use this lineup. The checkboxes next to each entry let you use a new lineup for each checked entry when you rebuild lineups.
7. Click Rebuild Lineups to overwrite the selected lineups and entries with new lineups using your current player pool and settings. Players who have started will remain locked in their slots.
8. Export an updated entries CSV and upload on the “Edit Entries” screen on the Draftkings Lineups page.
Important: This feature is in Beta mode. Please have a back-up plan for editing your entries. Showdown slates are not currently supported. We will be working on Showdown support, along with FanDuel support in the coming days.
Let us know what you think and if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks!