NFL FORUM

Comments

• jsf900

Will they add players to the contest? Just looking at the Patriots receivers I don’t see Josh Boyce or Chris Harper.

• ThatMetsfan

Who cares. It’s a degenerates slate anyway

• Mattg45

Yea I just noticed there’s a lot missing. I dont think they can change it until week 2 of the preseason. The steelers are missing cj goodwin, Devin gardner, and have no tight ends. I’m assuming every team has missing guys. My only concern is that draftkings already released week 1 saleries and odds are they won’t have every guy on the active roster week 1. Originally I thought they had every guy availible at the time they released games, and guys who got cut would just get 0 points week 1.

Bryant got hurt and I heard from the steelers beat wrter that goodwin was tearing it up, I went to play him and nope not there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).