MLB FORUM

Comments

• Brian_msbc

Why is do they only have 7 games in their slate when 12 games are being played on 4/4? No Kershaw!?!?

• cAUmberlandtiger8

@Brian_msbc said...

Why is do they only have 7 games in their slate when 12 games are being played on 4/4? No Kershaw!?!?

They probably split the day up into day and night. Havent posted the night slate is my guess.

• yort05

How do you not have an all day slate for Opening Day???

Not having the ability to play Kershaw on Opening Day main slate, is like no Fireworks on July 4th…

Isn’t this the point of even having a late swap site??

• Brian_msbc

@cAUmberlandtiger8 said...

They probably split the day up into day and night. Havent posted the night slate is my guess.

Ok yeah, that seems really obvious now that I look at it. Good catch.

• rdogg63

I’m pretty confused by the prices. Raisel Iglesias is more expensive than Corey Kluber, Cole Hamels and King Felix?

• Brian_msbc

@rdogg63 said...

I’m pretty confused by the prices. Raisel Iglesias is more expensive than Corey Kluber, Cole Hamels and King Felix?

I think I probably like Kluber more there… but considering the Phillies lineup, and Kluber is facing a extremely dangerous Red Sox lineup, I dont think its crazy.

• Brian_msbc

I wouldn’t touch Felix vs the Rangers… if Deshields is out that is slightly more attractive, but still… not touching Felix vs the Rangers.

• Brian_msbc

If Iglesias had any kind of discount he would be extremely highly owned. I think this is good for the slate. Not many will likely have the guts to face the Red Sox lineup on opening day in cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).