MAIN FORUM

Comments

• sprom

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

I love DK and this isn’t meant to be a complaint, but wow the prices are soft next week. Really catering to new comers…I assume for the $27 Sunday million. Should be interesting, some odd team will pull it out

• slcseas

QB pricing feels like the position will be a total crapshoot. I don’t mind the others really. You’ll still only be able to roster 2-3 elite guys so plenty of opportunity in the mid to low tiers.

• tipster808

As a player I’m glad they’re running a $1m tournament at $27 – even at crazy soft prices. But they didn’t even come close to filling this tournament at $500k in Week 1. It still had $75k in overlay. Boosting it by ANOTHER $500k seems…….well, it’s good for us players is what I’ll say.

• sprom

It’s great they are running it. It is what us smaller guys always ask for. I hope it fills so we get more.

• JCULL

Did the $1,000,000 GPP on FD fill yesterday ?

• tipster808

@JCULL said...

Did the $1,000,000 GPP on FD fill yesterday ?

Filled on Saturday.

• noddy

I hope it fills also. I can handle $27

• JCULL

Maybe DK thinks making it 1.M will draw in more players…. They’re certainly getting my money.

• sprom

For sure for marketing purposes

• csmaniac

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

The $27 GPP was about 16,000/21,000 entrants for Week 1. Now they are doubling the amount of entrants?? There will be a ton of overlay. I can’t even imagine how much overlay there will be Week 5 when the Millionaire Maker is in play with 92K entries.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

The $200 tourney is much smaller, however, which means whales might spend more time with the $27 one this week. Some users will thrown 500+ teams in this one. I wonder how many 10+ team trains we will see lol.

42K teams….going to take an absolute perfect lineup and nail the kicker to boot.

• emac

@jlowery73 said...

and nail the kicker to boot.

ICWUDT!

• RikkiDee

• Ranked #5

RG Tiered Ranking

RIP Markness

• donkshow

RG Overall Ranking

Extremely soft. All about nailing the studs.

Also, good to go with your top plays and not worry about salary being left over if it’s that soft.

• The1WhoKnocks

Someone gonna inbox this thing. I feel it.

• jecarl2

Manning @ $8800 is ridiculous. Over 700 yards and 6 TDs against the Chiefs last year.

If you are a FP/$ kind of person then he is the cheapest or best value on the board and its not even close.

• horby

This kinda jumped out at me.

Manning/Thomas (15800) or Dalton/Green.(15700)?

• EmpireMaker2

Maybe have two different pricing for tournies and cash if it’s going to be this soft. I see no reason to even play cash games unless it’s vs people with no clue.

• ponzicrash

@EmpireMaker2 said...

Maybe have two different pricing for tournies and cash if it’s going to be this soft. I see no reason to even play cash games unless it’s vs people with no clue.

Won’t be getting a lot of my action in 50/50s with this pricing.

They removed quarterback and kicker for this week.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

Quarterback position seemed really soft. There are even some real nice values at the Tight End position, especially at minimum salary.

• slcseas

@EmpireMaker2 said...

People with no clue are a huge part of the player pool at this point in the season.

• Taylor

@slcseas said...

People with no clue are a huge part of the player pool at this point in the season.

That works at low stakes to some extent, but if you’re playing anything above $20 the rake is going to eat you up as DK is quite shark filled. I think the game is borderline unplayable at high stakes. It looks like they scaled back a ton of their high stakes action so I’m guessing they predicted this.

• BernieKozar

hopefully it’s just for the $27 milly gtd and pricing will get sharper next week. might be worth it to let recreational players have even playing field for a week.

• blackcloud420

Peterson and AJ Green were 7400 on DK last week. Ummm what.

• Markness

DraftKings Team

Hey Guys,

As always, the feedback here is valued and appreciated. We did lower salaries slightly across the board, but I think a small tweak is being magnified by the drop in salary of some of the top QBs (QBs are the first prices you see when you open up a Draft Room).

If you go through making a full roster, I think you’ll see there is plenty of room to get creative, and you’ll have to mix in a few bargains if you want studs.

We’re consistently re-assessing our salaries/salary process throughout the season, so keep the feedback coming.

-Mark

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

You can take a few of the above mentioned players on the same roster…..still means you have to take a few risks with the rest of your cap. IMO it isn’t as soft as some of you are making it out to be. I would like to see guys like Peyton and Charles be higher so they aren’t too attractive but others seem reasonably priced. We all have the same opportunity anyway…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.