NFL FORUM

Comments

• Faceman14

I forgot to play him in a head-to-head. I saw the RotoGrinders article about his GPP exposure, but didn’t see his cash lineup. I want to compare it with mine. thanks, Faceman

• bolu

He probably had over a dozen this week. Good luck trying to guess which is his A lineup

• Faceman14

He said on a podcast recently that he does several GPP lineups, but only one cash lineup. I like to see what some of the pro’s did like Saahil and Condia. See if I can learn anything from it.

• deactivated51600

you can see some of his cash line ups in this event for an example… looks like he had multiple cash line ups. Still good info for learning.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/27319612

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Keep in mind, while most have 1 LU for MLB and NBA, NFL is a tad different as with only 16 games, you may need more variance in lineups.

• skankinmat

Towards the end of this video from Fantasy Labs CSURAM88 breaks down the double up lineups that Saahil played in the $1K double up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_OymU_y8Bk

• Mphst18

Here is his afternoon cash lineup, used the same one for $500 and $200 as well.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/27621094?uc=471712887

• specvspeed03

Trying to figure out why he played Riddick, Tate, Marv Jones, and Colts D?

• mccoolio

@specvspeed03 said...

Trying to figure out why he played Riddick, Tate, Marv Jones, and Colts D?

It was an afternoon contest, doesn’t matter as much to go against your D. Not a genius move, but still, hurts much less than in an all day.

• nfhs04

as many lineups as he plays i bet one like that slips thru the crack

• tipandpick

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2014 FAFC Champion

I can’t speak directly for Saahil, but I would speculate that he runs about 8-12 cash game lineups for sports with higher variance (MLB, NFL).

And I’m quite certain that he’s not generating them by hand. I would be floored if he doesn’t have a lineup generator that makes the best ~ 20 cash game lineups based on his projections and personal algorithm(s). From there, he likely scans them and enters the ones that he likes most. I’ve seen large-field 50/50’s with many different lineups from Saahil, which makes me think that this is his strategy…one that makes sense because he is limiting his exposure to any single player by building in player diversification without diluting his player pool to a point where he perceives them to be suboptimal selections.

With this in mind, I would not pay too much attention to any single cash game lineup from him, unless it’s an NBA lineup.

• noddy

Isn’t it -EV to have more than one cash game lineup? I always though it was, but obviously it can’t be if the pros do it.

• theoddsmaker

HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED HE HAD ZACH HOCKER IN HIS FANDUEL CASH LINEUP?!???

At least he had him in his mass entered cash lineup in the FD $200 survivor. I can’t even comprehend how he would have a K that has not been on the Saints for about a year now. Hocker was saints opening day K last season then was later cut and replaced by Kai Forbath.

Going into the year Forbath beat out Barth to be opening day K only to surprisingly get cut last week for Wil Lutz. Now, I can maybe make a case for Forbath or even Barth to accidentally end up in Saahil main FD cash lineup. Even then I would say that is pretty big error for someone investing SO MUCH on a specific lineup. Not to mention he would have had about 7-10 days to fix that even. But ZACH HOCKER?!? Are you kidding me??? He must have accidentally been using the 2015 opening day depth chart is my only logical reason behind it.

After all that Hocker got a 0 and my hands down data driven #1 K option in a great spot Chandler Catanzaro put up 3 pts. Goes to show how ridiculous the K slot is to begin with. But for him to start a player in his K slot who was tailgating at the Arkansas cfb all weekend getting hammered (according to his Twitter) is freaking nuts.

• billholler

@theoddsmaker said...

After all that Hocker got a 0 and my hands down data driven #1 K option in a great spot Chandler Catanzaro put up 3 pts. Goes to show how ridiculous the K slot is to begin with.

And the reason I quit playing on FD last year. Had multiple GPPs in 1st 2 weeks of season that I would have been in top 10 if you eliminated the points by kickers.

• lineupofpeace

@theoddsmaker said...

HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED HE HAD ZACH HOCKER IN HIS FANDUEL CASH LINEUP?!???

Saahil’s just trying to give us a chance

• bolu

@noddy said...

Isn’t it -EV to have more than one cash game lineup? I always though it was, but obviously it can’t be if the pros do it.

How many people can come up with only 1 +EV cash game lineup instead of 0 or more than 1? More than one cash lineup can be a better fit for your risk tolerance.

• theoddsmaker

@lineupofpeace said...

Saahil’s just trying to give us a chance

hahaha. no if anything this can be used to overthrow the K slot altogether. it’s just a joke in my opinion.

• noddy

Does anyone know how many different cash lineups he typically plays for baseball? Or does anyone here have success playing multiple cash lineups for baseball? If so, do you use the same pitcher(s) and just switch hitters?

• yeahthisiscuddy

In the big multi entry double ups he uses unique lineups for each entry with lots of overlap. My best guess is he just lowers the max score limit on his lineup algorithm. Always the same 2 pitchers though.

• noddy

@yeahthisiscuddy said...

In the big multi entry double ups he uses unique lineups for each entry with lots of overlap. My best guess is he just lowers the max score limit on his lineup algorithm. Always the same 2 pitchers though.

Thanks

• Faceman14

Thanks guys, I didn’t know he ran so many cash lineups. It is hard for me to even break down his plays. I guess he is just the best at player projections and puts out multiple lineups knowing overall he will win big with low variance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).