MAIN FORUM

• Boomtown25

I have been strictly a DK player for several years but wanted to dabble again in FD. I have built some lineups in some of my programs (rotoql and fantasylabs) and can download the cvs file. However, I cannot for the life of me find out how to “upload them” to Fanduel. This is throwing me off because I thought I recalled them not allowing this anymore and just wanted to know if I can still do it or I’m trying to figure something about that doesn’t work anymore. Thanks in advance!!!

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Boomtown25 said...

I have been strictly a DK player for several years but wanted to dabble again in FD. I have built some lineups in some of my programs (rotoql and fantasylabs) and can download the cvs file. However, I cannot for the life of me find out how to “upload them” to Fanduel. This is throwing me off because I thought I recalled them not allowing this anymore and just wanted to know if I can still do it or I’m trying to figure something about that doesn’t work anymore. Thanks in advance!!!

This should help: https://rotogrinders.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000006343-lineup-builder-103-uploading-lineups-to-fanduel

• Boomtown25

This did. Thank you. It appears unless I am wrong that you cannot upload multiple lineups to FD UNLESS you are actually entering those lineups into a contest (compared to DK where you can upload the lineups and then utilize different ones to enter various contests….)

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Boomtown25 said...

This did. Thank you. It appears unless I am wrong that you cannot upload multiple lineups to FD UNLESS you are actually entering those lineups into a contest (compared to DK where you can upload the lineups and then utilize different ones to enter various contests….)

You are correct.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).