MAIN FORUM

Comments

• sethayates

Don’t take the Eagles D it’s a trap

I can’t provide any actual reasons to stay away but I still think you should. Mostly because I a taking the Eagles D everywhere. Both Peterson and Gerhart out? Matt Cassel at QB? Give me Eagles Defense for $5400 Alex.

• clevelandbrowns

I’ll be leaning on the Falcons D today. Risky pick, but Cousins will need to shake some rust off and I can see 2-3 picks coming with several sacks. Angry Falcons team at home with a discombobulated Redskins team on the road. There’s more drama surrounding the Redskins than the Bravo TV shows that my wife watches. Falcons D for the win.

• matt686575

Cousins will have a good game, you will see. Both teams have nothing to play for, not sure why the Falcons are angry.

• Greebo

It WAS a trap, unfortunately I fell into it on my Thursday line ups and could do nothing about it :0

Damn you Admiral Ackbar, damn you!

• TheTonyM

RG NHL Daily Plays

Great call, Seth. I went CAR in most spots, but unfortunately started the Birds in a semi-final of a yearly long league. Fortunately, that is only for bragging rights. This stuff is for more than that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).