MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fitzyboy

hi all new here,has anyone elsed here playing draft kings golf for the open that started today, that above mentioned david lingmerth with a very low draft % according to draft kings stats page,on nearly EVERY different contest for the open he is owned by nearly 95% of all the contestants when you look at their line ups?? Lingmerth is off to a great start but how can this be?? possibly an error on draft kings live stats for players line ups? I am going to email them shortly but wanted to see if im the only one this is happening to !! I literally would go through 10 -15 contestants in a row on the standings page before I could find a contestant that did NOT own David Lingmerth!! sorry for wordy post but something seems fishy/strange about this. thanks

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Obviously, all the Lingmerth owners rose to the top with his hot start. DraftKings only shows the top 500 players on any standings page, so you’re not seeing all the rosters unless you download the CSV file.

He probably was in all the top lineups at the time he shot a 29 on the front nine.

• TeamSwish412

@fitzyboy said...

hi all new here,has anyone elsed here playing draft kings golf for the open that started today, that above mentioned david lingmerth with a very low draft % according to draft kings stats page,on nearly EVERY different contest for the open he is owned by nearly 95% of all the contestants when you look at their line ups?? Lingmerth is off to a great start but how can this be?? possibly an error on draft kings live stats for players line ups? I am going to email them shortly but wanted to see if im the only one this is happening to !! I literally would go through 10 -15 contestants in a row on the standings page before I could find a contestant that did NOT own David Lingmerth!! sorry for wordy post but something seems fishy/strange about this. thanks

Ill bet against him, you bet on him..we see who wins end of sunday

• maxeernst

This post is a real gem.

• sethayates

@stlcardinals84 said...

Obviously, all the Lingmerth owners rose to the top with his hot start. DraftKings only shows the top 500 players on any standings page, so you’re not seeing all the rosters unless you download the CSV file.

He probably was in all the top lineups at the time he shot a 29 on the front nine.

500/175,000=is 0.002% If 1.7% is an accurate number he should be owned by 3325 people. As STLCards said (quoted) the top 500 lineups probably have him. There are another 2800 who you wouldn’t even see without downloading the CSV.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• xMiami2Ibiza

and to think lingmerth was on pace for -72 after four holes. what could have been!

unrelated: this post is a beaut!

• Bobbyboom

@maxeernst said...

This post is a real gem.

I lol’d hard !

• scottmsteiner

Is it necessary to jump on anyone who may be new to DFS and may not understand how the sites work?

• VinnyT87

I am amongst the 2800 with Lingmerth not in top 500 lol. Lots of sweating ahead today. So many guys congested within 2 strokes of the cut, there’s going to be unprecedented leaderboard volatility I bet. This is why I dole out the money though, sleep deprivation, delusions of grandeur, and 1:30 AM start times for British Open!

• dmiller10nc

@scottmsteiner said...

Is it necessary to jump on anyone who may be new to DFS and may not understand how the sites work?

100% agreed. They are trying to learn and asking questions. Condescending responses or “lol” comments serve no purpose. After STL response nothing else was needed.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

For some reason I thought the title said Bill Lumberg was playing…that would be great.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@scottmsteiner said...

Agree as well. Welcome to DFS fitzyboy. Feel free to ask any questions like this but try not to jump to the strange/fishy conclusion.

We’ve got a “Getting started” forum coming soon that will be the perfect place for questions like these.

Edit: Getting Started forum now live: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/category/getting-started

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

@scottmsteiner said...

This

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).