INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• GVSUBrickWall

I am trying to withdraw from DraftKings and received an email stating they need to verify my name and address (all fine). However, I listed my address as a Michigan address on Draft Kings but have an Arizona license, any suggestions? Will the withdraw still go through with my AZ license?

• bradizpro

• 2016 FABC Finalist

Grand Valley sucks, Go Broncos!

• GVSUBrickWall

Thanks for the help …

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Just give them your real info. I’m in NY and when it was banned in NY I drove to Penn to get into contest. If you aren’t doing anything fishy you have nothing to worry about.

Edit: Why is your address in Michigan but you license from Zona? Where is your primary residence.

• GVSUBrickWall

I am unable to pick an AZ address from their selections. I have a home there too, just license is in AZ as well as tax forms. I entered the contests legally and edited from AZ, wasn’t doing anything fishy. Thank you for the help. I did provide my AZ license and then a letter to match the Michigan address, not sure if that will be accepted, but we’ll see. Thank you

• XxHeisenbergxX

If your primary residence is in AZ and that is where you reside, work, tax forms and DL you might be screwed…you cannot play in the state of AZ. I am interested to see how you make out. Good luck.

• liwvu13

As long as you entered the contest from a legal state, you shouldn’t have a problem at all. A lot of people place sports wagers in vegas and then mail their tickets to claim their winnings. Vegas then sends them a check regardless of where they live. Collecting winnings is never the issue, its where the wagers were placed.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

As long as your Michigan address is legit there should be no issue.

• NoLimits0

@GVSUBrickWall said...

I am trying to withdraw from DraftKings and received an email stating they need to verify my name and address (all fine). However, I listed my address as a Michigan address on Draft Kings but have an Arizona license, any suggestions? Will the withdraw still go through with my AZ license?

That’s fine. The upload of the license is usually just to confirm your identity. You can just explain what you said exactly on here to them in an email. You must be making a large enough withdrawal that they need to confirm.

No issues for taxes. You’ll be taxed based on where you played and where you won (Michigan). Arizona isn’t going to collect your taxes from you. Only Michigan and the Federal government will.

This happens to college students all the time. They wouldn’t be “double taxed” and tax forms/winnings can be sent to their primary address while they made the money at their college address.

• jimmyd1507

My address is Indiana but my license is Texas.

I’ve had no issues.

• NoLimits0

If he just sends what he posted on here to DK everything will be resolved.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).