INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• haze28

I attempted to contact them a couple days ago to ask when they might be sending 1099’s out but they have not replied. Has anyone received a 1099 from Draft Ops?

• MrFantasy

I can’t even get a game going on Draftops let alone a response from them. I’d imagine they filed for an extension like every other site seemingly.

• rddsteve

I emailed support about a week ago regarding this issue and they said I’d have it within a week, but I’ve yet to receive it.

• bruski

i did the same thing and nothing..this site is on my list of ones to avoid in 2016

• haze28

It arrived today. They included all withdrawals on my 1099. I have never even heard of a site doing it this way.

• Jesoral

Anyone else receive a 1099 from DraftOps?

• wojcik19

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

I just received one based only on my withdrawals not my profit. I reached out to them because that doesn’t seem right.

• haze28

New year and no 1099. I have received bankruptcy notices from a Draftops attorneys but no 1099. Can we assume they won’t be sending anything out?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).