NFL FORUM

• Sports_25ToLife

DraftDay Rep

Hello Grinders!

Glad to be in these forums talking about the exciting things at DraftDay recently.

We have a new management group, led by Viggle and Sportech. Moving forward, DraftDay will feature a leadership team highly experienced in B2B network operations and regulated gaming. We feel intertwining the well-established operational business of DraftDay with the expertise of Sportech and Viggle is a great combination.

Additionally, our site has gone through its latest and greatest redesign yet. As some of you commented on yesterday, we’ve added box scores with fantasy points as part of this, in addition to our many other differentiating features. I hope both existing and new users will enjoy everything that has gone into it.

We believe the Rotogrinders community to be a driving force in this industry and are happy to offer the Grinders an exclusive freeroll each week for the first 10 weeks of the season. Each week’s freeroll will award 5 $200 entries to our $100,000 contest in Week 11 (Nov 22) of this NFL season. Week 10 will award 10 Entries to RG members. Enter this week’s freeroll here.

We are also offering a 50% reload bonus up to $500 in bonus with code: FALL2015

• bigtroll04

jfy010

• infy72

infdawg

hope i’m not too late

• jeffreybuckets

Buckets24…..

• iSplashRollz

isplashrollz

• rotoball10

rotoball10

• mlrfo4

mlrfo4-thanks

• nrberkeley

OxfordComma

• fadein34

ei_indy

Is the second entry even a thing anymore? A couple weeks ago it definitely was not.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

California_Cool

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

Is this still taking place? I dont think I was added to contest this week or last week

• Stonewashedjack

stonewashedj

• wolfjb1

Just signed up!

wolfjb1

• sportsgrinder

• Blogger of the Month

Has anyone been able to enter this week’s contest yet? The link just takes me to “my games” page, not the draft screen like previous weeks.

• afox11284

my DD username is afox11284

Thx

• manBEAST

manBEAST

• leratain

leratain

• MiamiJAY

MiamiJay

• WatchOut99

WatchOut99

• chrisp200

chrisp200

• wscooby

wscooby

• johnmets32

johnmets32

• Stonewashedjack

Stonewashedj

• johnnyj580

johnj580

• gavlam

Ok draft day I have deposited in a while. What can you offer me?

• Stonewashedjack

stonewashedjack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).