MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

Beyond thrilled to announce this. Should be alot of fun and satellites/qualifiers are already in the lobby!

Landing Page: https://www.draftkings.com/lp/2016-king-of-the-pitch

• srk8987

day-to-day

• einars

is there a max entry limit?

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@einars said...

is there a max entry limit?

Second bullet point addresses that.

• pep4464

this is awesome!!!!

• einars

@pdidawg82 said...

Second bullet point addresses that.

dangit reading is hard….looked at that twice before i posted too lol…good thing its friday.

awesome stuff. still liked the old format way way better but it is really awesome to see soccer getting some love!! Thanks Matt, appreciate you pushing for this!

• virgosci

Well done.

Are you planning on running contests for Euro ’16?

• Ross
    @srk8987 said...

YAAAY!!

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

this is pretty awesome!

• fistpumper

CONTEST DESCRIPTION

DraftKings is pleased to announce an exciting college basketball contest, the DraftKings EPL King of the Pitch exclusively for DraftKings Players. Contestants will have the opportunity to win up to $25,000 per entry.

interesting

• ibasso

Is there anywhere that lists who has qualified thus far? I have a slot; it would be fun to know who else has one…

• pdidawg82

• Blogger of the Month

@ibasso said...

Is there anywhere that lists who has qualified thus far? I have a slot; it would be fun to know who else has one…

It’s on that link in the OP

• ibasso

• Bigo1

Missed a tix by 0.5pt tonight and my name not in there (despite winning a tix last week). I have a bad feeling about this final…

• pdidawg82

• Blogger of the Month

@Bigo1 said...

Missed a tix by 0.5pt tonight and my name not in there (despite winning a tix last week). I have a bad feeling about this final…

you were in the tiebreaker one, right? makes sense that it might take them a tab longer to update that…

• Bigo1

@pdidawg82 said...

you were in the tiebreaker one, right? makes sense that it might take them a tab longer to update that…

Nah, tie breaker is this week end…
    I won one last time in CL ($200 buy in). Anyway, I can see the tix in my account. So I guess I might not be the only one, many others must have Qd and are not in the ‘Meet the Qualifiers’

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

yeah, i wouldn’t be too worried seeing that page not updated real time. I bet it’s not high on the priority list and i assume its manually updated.

• einars

hambazaza do you have a ucl article this week?

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

Bigo1 looks like you’re listed there, no?

• Bigo1

Yeah sorry Matt, you guys updated it yday. Was not worried, just wanted to point out the table was not fully up to date…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).