The DraftKings Fantasy Basketball Achievements for the 2018/19 season is now live!
You can check out the page and full details here:
This season’s 10 Fantasy Basketball Achievements are:
1. Gym Rat – Total number of days played with at least 1 paid NBA lineup.
2. Basketball Ironman – Play a paid NBA contest on 167 regular season days.
3. Weekly Hooper – Total consecutive weeks played with at least 1 paid NBA lineup (Week = Mon-Sun)
4. Weekly Hoops Hero – Play a paid NBA contest in 26 NBA regular season weeks.
5. The West Coaster – Total number of days played in at least 1 paid NBA contest that begins at 10PM ET or later.
6. Big Swish – Total paid NBA lineups scoring at least 250 fantasy points.
7. Captain Buckets – Total number of paid NBA Showdown matchups played where the highest-scoring captain was drafted.
8. The Starting 5 – Total lineups played in paid NBA contests with an entry fee of $5 or more (any game style).
9. Double-Darling – Total number of double-doubles across paid NBA lineups.
10. Bad Boys – Total number of fouls across paid NBA lineups.
Things to know:
- When you complete a milestone within any of the achievements, the reward will be automatically credited to your account within 24 hours.
- Each milestone you achieve will help you to earn more Crowns. The number of Crowns you acquire each month determines your Daily Rewards Status Tier for the following month
- Basketball Achievements will last for the regular season. Pending any schedule changes, the last day to complete Basketball Achievements will be on April 10, 2019.
We’d love to hear what you think and will continue to share the player community ideas with the Achievements team. Good luck this season!
- DraftKings Community Team