Hi everyone! We’re happy to share that today we’ve launched our Fantasy Hockey Achievements for the 2018/19 season!
You can check out the page and full details here: http://www.draftkings.com/lp/2018-hockey-achievements
Just like NFL, 8 achievements will be offered for the season. When you complete a milestone within any of the achievements, the reward will be automatically credited to your account within 24 hours.
This season’s Fantasy Hockey Achievements are:
1. The Rink Rat – Total number of days played with at least 1 paid NHL lineup
2. Hockey Ironman – Play in a paid NHL contest on 175 NHL regular season days
3. Weekly Skate Warrior – Play a paid contest in 28 NHL regular season weeks
4. Big Game Beauty – Total number of paid NHL “Showdown of the Week” contests played. (Contests will be named “Showdown of the Week” and offered once a week)
5. The Single-Gamer – Total number of Showdown matchups with at least 1 paid NHL Showdown lineup.
6. The Cash Stack Sniper – Total paid contests played with an entry fee of $20 or more (any game style)
7. The Lamplighter – Total goals scored in paid NHL contests
8. Winning Netminder – Total goalie wins across paid NHL contests
Things to know: – Each milestone you achieve will help you to earn more Crowns. The number of Crowns you acquire each month determines your Daily Rewards Status Tier for the following month. :https://www.draftkings.com/lp/daily-rewards – NHL Achievements will last for the regular season. Pending any schedule changes, the last day to complete NHL Achievements will be on April 6, 2018.
We currently offer Achievements for MLB, NFL and NHL. Given the popularity and demand of these, we are looking to expand on our Achievement offering into additional sports. We hope to have updates to share in the weeks ahead.
Do you have an idea for a future achievement? We’d love to hear what you think! We will take the top 3 player community ideas back to the Achievements team – wouldn’t it be cool if your Achievement suggestion is implemented in the future?.
- Christie & Steven, DraftKings Community Team