On behalf of DraftKings, we are proud to announce our newly created Community team. Our group was formed to listen, engage, and advocate for the community at large while championing our industry leading commitment to a world class game experience.
The goals of our team are simple. We will be actively soliciting your feedback on several topics critical to improve the game experience for all types of players:
1. Ensure our player and product enhancements support a fantasy platform for all
2. Expand our Community Guidelines to reinforce our commitment to a fair playing field for all
3. Improve the handling of exceptional conditions to improve the customer experience for all
4. Establish a live players panel which incorporates a wide range of opinions to represent all
5. Encourage valuable feedback on promotions & products to enhance our vibrant contest programing with multiple ways to play for all
As a Community team, our purpose is to represent your feedback inside the walls of DraftKings to deliver a better experience for all players. We will do our best to answer all honest and respectful questions, enabling the player community to have a better understanding of how the world’s largest fantasy sports ecosystem works.
We are always willing to chat about new ideas you might have, and welcome discussions on the things we believe the community cares about most. Occasionally one of our teammates from Contest Operations, Product, or Support may join the conversation when their input is needed, our role is to make sure your voices are heard within DraftKings. You can catch us here on the boards or privately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven & Christie, DraftKings Community Team
- Last Updated 2 years ago