INDUSTRY FORUM

• weed526

So i wanted to enter into todays NFl contests. Like usually I put in the amount i want to spend and then click enter. However, this time after i clicked that button it redirected me to the depositing screen and the money was not transferred. Can someone help me?

thanks

• Ross

contact support@draftkings.com they will be able to help you out.

• teddykgb

@RRT said...

contact support@draftkings.com they will be able to help you out.

But highly unlikely that it will be in enough of a timely manner to enter today’s NFL contests.

• Ross
    @teddykgb said...

But highly unlikely that it will be in enough of a timely manner to enter today’s NFL contests.

Their support response time has been much better over the last couple of weeks.

• teddykgb

The first automated response has certainly been coming far quicker in recent weeks, however, with less than two hours to lock, still quite unlikely that he’ll receive a reply to his reply to the auto-response in time to deposit and construct a lineup to join contests that hopefully didn’t fill at that point. Just being realistic. There’s always the Super Bowl/Pro Bowl slate if they’re running it this year.

• Ross
    @teddykgb said...

The first automated response has certainly been coming far quicker in recent weeks, however, with less than two hours to lock, still quite unlikely that he’ll receive a reply to his reply to the auto-response in time to deposit and construct a lineup to join contests that hopefully didn’t fill at that point. Just being realistic. There’s always the Super Bowl/Pro Bowl slate if they’re running it this year.

If you say so… Regardless there is nothing anyone on these forums can do to help in this situation.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Weed can you message me your DK username?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).