DraftKings Fantasy Tennis will debut this Monday 7/2 during Wimbledon!
The greatest tennis tournament meets the biggest fantasy contests. Here is everything you need to know about DraftKings Fantasy Tennis ahead of Monday’s lock:
Building a Lineup:
*Fantasy Tennis contests use a $50,000 salary cap to select your 6-player lineup using men, women or both.
- DraftKings will offer Tennis contests whenever we have coverage for at least 8 matches on a given day.
- Both men’s and women’s matches may be combined into the same slate at our discretion. The winner of each match is the best of 3 sets in all tournaments with the exception of Grand Slams, where the men play best of 5 sets and the women play best of 3 sets.
- To balance the scoring between the different match lengths at Grand Slams, we have slightly different scoring values for mens and womens matches.
- Every round brings a different slate of matches.
Rules & Scoring:
- DraftKings Fantasy Tennis Landing Page: https://www.draftkings.com/lp/fantasy-tennis
- DraftKings Fantasy Tennis Rules: https://www.draftkings.com/help/rules/16
- DraftKings uses slightly different scoring values for the 5 set matches utilized in Men’s Grand Slam events.
Matches will be scheduled using the official estimated start time. The actual start time depends on the length of earlier matches on the same court. Any updates we receive prior to the original start time will be reflected on DraftKings.
At this time, customers in the state of New York can play in free-to-play contests only.
Check out the lobby later today for our first $8 entry fee $100K “Slam” headliner with $20K up top
- Steven & Christie, DraftKings Community Team