INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• bigez952

Today is the opening day of the MLB and I have just notice that Draftkings is rolling out a new season long promo called big league achievements rewarding players for playing everyday and entering different types of contest. It is an interesting way to get people to play and I am really curious to know what the requirements are to get level 8 in some of the categories that they are offering 333,333 extra FPP’s when you get there. It won’t change what I play this season but since I played every day last year I should be pick up many of these without doing anything extra so I can’t complain.

EDIT : Contest running tonight for the leagues promotion to get the extra 2250 FPP’s (4/13)

With the Draftkings new MLB big league achievements one of the ways to earn bonus FPP’s is playing in league contests. The level 8 achievement is to play in a 100 person league contest which if you participate you will clear all levels at once and get up up 2250 FPP’s if you still have all 8 levels available. 2250 FPP’s is worth $4 in tickets and gets you an entry to the Gold freeroll for earning 2000+ for the month of April.

Since you can only get this bonus once per season tonight might be the last chance to clear all 8 levels for the max FPP’s as these will be harder to fill once most people already have got this bonus.

Post your DK username below if you want to get in and I will send an invite.

• hautalak

No problem just invite whoever. Luckily a lot of the work was done since this started last year. I think I’ll make a casual like 10-12 man and build it from there.

• yisman

I joined today’s 12 man. Need 7 more.

This achievements promo is really giving me a nice boost in terms of FPPs. When the MLB season started I thought I had no chance at diamond (I’ve been getting diamond every month but this month has been a lean month for missions personally), but I got a ton of FPPs from two days of MLB and now I’m several thousand over what I needed for diamond.

Unfortunately, this is going to dilute the value of the diamond and platinum contests going forward, but for this month, it was a good thing for me.

• qatman

I’ll take an invite to the league hautalak. Username is qatman.

• DefinitelyMiami

@qatman said...

I’ll take an invite to the league hautalak. Username is qatman.

invite sent League is RG Small Timers

• gbeau3234

If anybody has room in there league I am interested in small buy in tournaments I am trying to start one as well it is just taking longer than I thought. My DraftKings name is gbeau3234.

• DefinitelyMiami

@gbeau3234 said...

If anybody has room in there league I am interested in small buy in tournaments I am trying to start one as well it is just taking longer than I thought. My DraftKings name is gbeau3234.

Sent

• jayzee666

You can send me an invite also – Isuckatdailyfantasy
    FFPs are basically the only thing I can win anyways!

• libb23

I would take an invite to a small stakes private league as well…Libb23

Thanks!

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I’ll take an invite into small stakes league if anyone has one. Bosoxfan0509

• DefinitelyMiami

invites sent

• DefinitelyMiami

60 members.

• Razzle11

Ill take an invite, Razzle11

• CitadelGrad2012

Hey Guys,

Wanted to make sure I accomplished the DK challenge of getting in a paid league contest of 99+ people, and since I’m not cool enough to have 99+ plus friends, I figured this would be the best way to accomplish the feat.

If you would be interested in getting this done too just reply with your username and how much you would be comfortable with for entry fee (because it would be nice to win a solid chunk of change too) and I will organize the league for us so we can get this done!

Thanks,

CitadelGrad2012

• Coheedrodeo

I will take an invite to a small stakes one: Coheedrodeo

• Coheedrodeo

I am in could it be a 50-50 so we could just accomplish the mission $1.00 entry? : Coheedrodeo

• Supersharpie

Has anyone noticed whether DK has actually been awarding these bonus FPPs to your account?

I have achieved several “level 1” milestones, not to mention a few daily accomplishments, and yet my “FPPs earned this month” are only equal to the dollar amount that I have entered in contests.

Also, is there a transaction report available on DK where you can review each FPP credit you receive? I cannot find it in the app.

• Harpo10

I’ll take an invite please, my username is Harpo10

• bigez952

@Supersharpie said...

Has anyone noticed whether DK has actually been awarding these bonus FPPs to your account?

I have achieved several “level 1” milestones, not to mention a few daily accomplishments, and yet my “FPPs earned this month” are only equal to dollar amount that I have entered in contests.

Also, is there a transaction report available on DK where you can review each FPP credit you receive? I cannot find it in the app.

I have been getting all my extra FPP’s so far. In the transaction history they are listed under the type “adjustment” and then with the line item FPP credited by Draftkings. They have been crediting these for me around 11am CST the day after they occur. Looking back since the start of the MLB season they have credited me everyday I have played.

• tomac

throw me one as well if you dont mind – tomac

• jdubadubs

@Supersharpie said...

I have achieved several “level 1” milestones, not to mention a few daily accomplishments, and yet my “FPPs earned this month” are only equal to the dollar amount that I have entered in contests.

It’s April 2nd…you monthly earned doesn’t reflect March

• bluewombat16

Add me please, bluewombat16

• rgriffin37

I’ll take an invite as well: rgriffin37

• Grambus

Grambus

• rcktpwr

I’ll take an invite. My name is rcktpwr

• jdubadubs

jdubadubs, invite please

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).