INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• bigez952

Today is the opening day of the MLB and I have just notice that Draftkings is rolling out a new season long promo called big league achievements rewarding players for playing everyday and entering different types of contest. It is an interesting way to get people to play and I am really curious to know what the requirements are to get level 8 in some of the categories that they are offering 333,333 extra FPP’s when you get there. It won’t change what I play this season but since I played every day last year I should be pick up many of these without doing anything extra so I can’t complain.

EDIT : Contest running tonight for the leagues promotion to get the extra 2250 FPP’s (4/13)

With the Draftkings new MLB big league achievements one of the ways to earn bonus FPP’s is playing in league contests. The level 8 achievement is to play in a 100 person league contest which if you participate you will clear all levels at once and get up up 2250 FPP’s if you still have all 8 levels available. 2250 FPP’s is worth $4 in tickets and gets you an entry to the Gold freeroll for earning 2000+ for the month of April.

Since you can only get this bonus once per season tonight might be the last chance to clear all 8 levels for the max FPP’s as these will be harder to fill once most people already have got this bonus.

Post your DK username below if you want to get in and I will send an invite.

• wilsonda1

Invite please wilsonda1

• bigez952

@wilsonda1 said...

Invite please wilsonda1

Just sent it. Only 4 more spots left once you get in

• sideshowgreg

I’ll take an invite if any spots are open.

SideshowGreg

• bigez952

@sideshowgreg said...

I’ll take an invite if any spots are open.

SideshowGreg

Just sent it. Still 5 open spots as of right now.

• bigez952

The contest for today is now filled at 100/100. I am sure there will be others as the year goes on as well.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@bigez952 said...

The contest for today is now filled at 100/100. I am sure there will be others as the year goes on as well.

Damn I was trying to spearhead this and I missed out on round 1. Oh well, I’ll get it by the end of the year.

• bigez952

@hautalak said...

Damn I was trying to spearhead this and I missed out on round 1. Oh well, I’ll get it by the end of the year.

I am sure we can fill other ones. We got this one filled through the Rotogrinders golf forum league that LFN started and it filled fairly quickly to have it full by 11am CST with a 6pm lock.

• hautalak

• x2

@bigez952 said...

I am sure we can fill other ones. We got this one filled through the Rotogrinders golf forum league that LFN started and it filled fairly quickly to have it full by 11am CST with a 6pm lock.

Yeah I know I’ll get it by the end. I just wanted to tie up my “funds” in other ventures right now. I’ll have to redeposit tomorrow but wanted my $4 elsewhere haha

• DefinitelyMiami

Lets try 2 fill the gr0up here…we made a g00d start

• deadphish

anybody else get an e-mail stating…

“DraftKings introduces Big League Achievements, a new promotion that consists of
    11 unique achievement paths that users can complete by accomplishing various MLB contest
    tasks, all while earning FPPs along the way. Plus, as a DraftKings VIP, you’ll earn
    a $5,000 bonus in DK dollars if you complete 10 out of 11 achievement paths.”

it seem impossible since “the scout” and “the showdown” are super tough to get 100 points in a lineup. anybody expecting to complete those 2 all the way through?

• yisman

@deadphish said...

anybody else get an e-mail stating…

“DraftKings introduces Big League Achievements, a new promotion that consists of
    11 unique achievement paths that users can complete by accomplishing various MLB contest
    tasks, all while earning FPPs along the way. Plus, as a DraftKings VIP, you’ll earn
    a $5,000 bonus in DK dollars if you complete 10 out of 11 achievement paths.”

it seem impossible since “the scout” and “the showdown” are super tough to get 100 points in a lineup. anybody expecting to complete those 2 all the way through?

yes, it went all to all VIPs.

Some are very tough. Need to play high buyins and use a lot of lineups.

• bigez952

They updated the terms and conditions making it more clear stating that if you clear level 8 right away for the league path you do get all the FPP’s from every level so our $1 100 man contest was worth 2,250 bonus FPP’s yesterday.

• jayzee666

@bigez952 said...

They updated the terms and conditions making it more clear stating that if you clear level 8 right away for the league path you do get all the FPP’s from every level so our $1 100 man contest was worth 2,250 bonus FPP’s yesterday.

At least I got something for finishing tied for 97th! Very disappointed that one LU below me didn’t post a LU and the other had players from PPD game. Actually a pretty high finish for me!!

• Corby315

If there are any invites left I’ll take one

corby315

• rgriffin37

I’ll take an invite as well if there are any remaining.

rgriffin37

• bigez952

@jayzee666 said...

At least I got something for finishing tied for 97th! Very disappointed that one LU below me didn’t post a LU and the other had players from PPD game. Actually a pretty high finish for me!!

I would have rather finished tied for 97th then 1st like I did last night (since I didn’t play any pick em GPP’s or contest outside our $1 100 player one). So my big score was worth an $0.80 profit lol.

• weavster22

id like an invite too
    Weavster22

• WhoShotYa

ill take an invite if there are any left also
    oldhobo

• kwdamp

RG Overall Ranking

I’d be willing to do this as well, and could add one more person to the group. Just make it a low entry and lmk how to accept. : kwdamp

• fluffynuggets

If you’d like to join a 100pp 50/50 for $1 (Monday April 9 7:05PM EDT) – to clear all levels and earn 2000+ DK points – follow this link:

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/45kokmq8/contests/upcoming

• tigmus

Is it possible to get an invite to the league?

• hautalak

• x2

League for this: https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/45kokmq8

• bigperm0107

thanks fluffy. I got in that 100 man. appreciate it. this satisfies level 8 requirements if it runs?

• fluffynuggets

@bigperm0107 said...

thanks fluffy. I got in that 100 man. appreciate it. this satisfies level 8 requirements if it runs?

Yes. If you’ve not cleared any levels in “The Sandlot” yet, you will get 2250 FPP.

• bigperm0107

cool. thanks man. I am trying to round up a few more people from another forum I use also.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).