INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• bigez952

Today is the opening day of the MLB and I have just notice that Draftkings is rolling out a new season long promo called big league achievements rewarding players for playing everyday and entering different types of contest. It is an interesting way to get people to play and I am really curious to know what the requirements are to get level 8 in some of the categories that they are offering 333,333 extra FPP’s when you get there. It won’t change what I play this season but since I played every day last year I should be pick up many of these without doing anything extra so I can’t complain.

EDIT : Contest running tonight for the leagues promotion to get the extra 2250 FPP’s (4/13)

With the Draftkings new MLB big league achievements one of the ways to earn bonus FPP’s is playing in league contests. The level 8 achievement is to play in a 100 person league contest which if you participate you will clear all levels at once and get up up 2250 FPP’s if you still have all 8 levels available. 2250 FPP’s is worth $4 in tickets and gets you an entry to the Gold freeroll for earning 2000+ for the month of April.

Since you can only get this bonus once per season tonight might be the last chance to clear all 8 levels for the max FPP’s as these will be harder to fill once most people already have got this bonus.

Post your DK username below if you want to get in and I will send an invite.

• fluffynuggets

@bigperm0107 said...

cool. thanks man. I am trying to round up a few more people from another forum I use also.

By all means! I don’t want to spam the boards w/ invites. So any extra help is great.

• bigperm0107

sounds good.

• TwineTickler

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@fluffynuggets said...

If you’d like to join a 100pp 50/50 for $1 (Monday April 9 7:05PM EDT) – to clear all levels and earn 2000+ DK points – follow this link:

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/45kokmq8/contests/upcoming

I tried getting into this but the link only brings me to the Welcome to Leagues page. Is the contest full already? If not could you send me an invite same name as here.

• fluffynuggets

Invite sent. Not looking great to fill tonight, but will keep trying.

• Orangeflow

orangeflow ….invite please

• Orangeflow

Late night league may get 100 if we start one now?

• fluffynuggets

@Orangeflow said...

Late night league may get 100 if we start one now?

Doubtful, but worth a shot. Started main slate one last night. Will try for another main slate tomorrow.

• Orangeflow

Post DK Name for invite to the 100 man 50/50 league for tonights MLB game. Sign up for tomorrows game in case this one does not fill.

For the League achievement bonus FPPs

• TheRyanFlaherty

DK retroactively changed the score requirements for Showdown/Arcade.
    Impressed they did that, as I was just thinking this morning that I’ve cashed more than a few Arcade lineups and nine of them reached a 100 points. Seems like they misjudged the scoring for that, so nice that they realized it and changed it on the fly.

Bummed the 50/50 league didn’t end up filling tonight. Probably won’t have a chance to play tomorrow, with my luck it’ll probably finally fill then.
    If it’s close maybe I’ll just throw a lineup in without a team just to make sure I get the points.

• SSlayton10

SSlayton10

• fluffynuggets

The Sandlot achievement in DK’s Big League Achievements awards 2250 FPP for clearing all eight levels.
    Playing in one 100 person contest clears all levels at one time.
    Follow one of the links to “The League.” There are several contests to choose from, in the lobby. Contests only run, however, if they fill.
    If the links don’t work for you; post your DK name, and an invite can be sent.

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/45kokmq8/contests/upcoming
    or
    https://dkn.gs/r/Yee_fSzp3EWxuK-TAHPdtg
    or
    https://www.draftkings.com/leagues?invite=ew0KICAibGVhZ3VlS2V5IjogIjQ1a29rbXE4IiwNCiAgImxlYWd1ZU5hbWUiOiAiVGhlIExlYWd1ZSIsDQogICJpbnZpdGVyVXNlcktleSI6ICI4NjlmNzEyZC1hYWQ4LTQxMDAtYjliOC1lYzMyZmQ1ZmNiNTQiLA0KICAiaW52aXRlclVzZXJuYW1lIjogImZsdWZmeW51Z2dldHMiLA0KICAiaW52aXRlckF2YXRhciI6ICJodHRwczovL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9Vc2VyUHJvZmlsZS9TbWFsbC9mbHVmZnludWdnZXRzLmpwZWciLA0KICAiaXNVc2VyIjogZmFsc2UsDQogICJjb250ZXN0SWQiOiBudWxsLA0KICAiY29udGVzdE5hbWUiOiBudWxsDQp9

• Kpwgamecock

Please send invite – DK user name Kpw87

Thanks!

• ailk

Please send invite
    ailk
    Thanks!

• kwdamp

RG Overall Ranking

Been trying to play the hundred person the last couple days, but no luck getting it to fill. When was the last time the 100 person filled/ran? Hoping my timing is just bad so far. Lol

Thanks for the invite btw.

• bigez952

@kwdamp said...

Been trying to play the hundred person the last couple days, but no luck getting it to fill. When was the last time the 100 person filled/ran? Hoping my timing is just bad so far. Lol

Thanks for the invite btw.

We got it to fill the first week of the season fairly easily with it being full 7 hours prior to lock. However with the promotion being you can only get the 2250 bonus FPP’s once it has been harder to get a 2nd one to go it seems like as I am guessing the people who already got their FPP’s are not coming back to fill another one. The Sunday contest did get to 80 people so it was close. Today there is two 100 player contests trying to fill which might be tough if people only enter one or the other.

• jmo26

@bigez952 said...

Today there is two 100 player contests trying to fill which might be tough if people only enter one or the other.

Yeah, not sure why the second contest got started, but it’s probably going to prevent either from filling for tonight. I’m sure we’ll fill one this week though.

• kwdamp

RG Overall Ranking

@bigez952 said...

We got it to fill the first week of the season fairly easily with it being full 7 hours prior to lock. However with the promotion being you can only get the 2250 bonus FPP’s once it has been harder to get a 2nd one to go it seems like as I am guessing the people who already got their FPP’s are not coming back to fill another one. The Sunday contest did get to 80 people so it was close. Today there is two 100 player contests trying to fill which might be tough if people only enter one or the other.

True, though it does help with the 100 FPP “bonus” each day if you play in a private game. That’s why I was bummed it didn’t fill the last two, losing those free FPP.

• jmo26

@kwdamp said...

True, though it does help with the 100 FPP “bonus” each day if you play in a private game. That’s why I was bummed it didn’t fill the last two, losing those free FPP.

There have been smaller contests happening while we try to get the 100-man going — feel free to throw a 25-man up there, those fill every time.

• jh1spartanfan

Please send an invite. DK username: jh1spartanfan

• mnstone14

dont want to deter anyone from going for the 100 man contest but i also started a 20 man which shoudl get you a 1000 fpps

• mforo60

Please send an invite – mforo60. Thanks!

• Orangeflow

https://dkn.gs/r/5U0za0jAH0KyFnG4hO2mYw

• Jflash29x

jflash29x – please send invite.

Thanks!

• DefinitelyMiami

Jmo26 please stop with the nonstop invites

• Wyldman15

Wyldman15 I’ll get in one

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).