INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• bigez952

Today is the opening day of the MLB and I have just notice that Draftkings is rolling out a new season long promo called big league achievements rewarding players for playing everyday and entering different types of contest. It is an interesting way to get people to play and I am really curious to know what the requirements are to get level 8 in some of the categories that they are offering 333,333 extra FPP’s when you get there. It won’t change what I play this season but since I played every day last year I should be pick up many of these without doing anything extra so I can’t complain.

EDIT : Contest running tonight for the leagues promotion to get the extra 2250 FPP’s (4/13)

With the Draftkings new MLB big league achievements one of the ways to earn bonus FPP’s is playing in league contests. The level 8 achievement is to play in a 100 person league contest which if you participate you will clear all levels at once and get up up 2250 FPP’s if you still have all 8 levels available. 2250 FPP’s is worth $4 in tickets and gets you an entry to the Gold freeroll for earning 2000+ for the month of April.

Since you can only get this bonus once per season tonight might be the last chance to clear all 8 levels for the max FPP’s as these will be harder to fill once most people already have got this bonus.

Post your DK username below if you want to get in and I will send an invite.

• jmo26

@DefinitelyMiami said...

Jmo26 please stop with the nonstop invites

I didn’t post most of those contests, but changed the settings so others can no longer post anything… will only post a new contest if the other fills.

• Presleywhite

presley177 invite me please

• Touchole

https://dkn.gs/r/5U0za0jAH0KyFnG4hO2mYw

Lets see if we can get that one full.

• Touchole

Also ,

If there is a league that is close to filling at 100 send me an invite

danfrench1

• kwdamp

Thought today would be the day but it looks like we’re stuck on 58/100 for the tournament. If anyone wants an invite post your username, and maybe tell a friend. LOL

• Orangeflow

we cant start contests for the next day with 20 hrs to go. We need to start them in the morning for the next day which would give people 30 hrs or so. That would be best to fill the 100.

• bigez952

@Orangeflow said...

we cant start contests for the next day with 20 hrs to go. We need to start them in the morning for the next day which would give people 30 hrs or so. That would be best to fill the 100.

You can’t do that. The next days slate isn’t available until shortly after the main slate locks. So the most advance notice you can ever get is about 23 hours.

The tomorrow is a good slate so it has a chance to fill if people work to recruit the MLB thread tomorrow. When we filled the first 100 player contest a few weeks ago we had 3-4 people recruiting and adding people to the contest. The tough part is you can only get the 2250 FPP’s once so it seeming to be tougher to get a 2nd one to fill but this did get up to 80 people a few days ago so it has a chance tomorrow with a big 13 game slate.

• kwdamp

The number of entrants has increased each day this week by about 10-20%. So hopefully this will be the one; especially with no nba for a day. I’ll make sure I get an extra couple people to signup. Hopefully others can do the same!

• bash749

I’ll take an invite, bash749

• kwdamp

Sent. You should be able to join the league and then see today’s contest and join.

• bigez952

Since new threads can’t be opened for this topic to help recruit for tonight I have updated my post to help you guys out. They don’t want a million of these threads open and clutter their forum with them which makes perfect sense.

• kwdamp

Thanks buddy. I was able to recruit a couple more people, and we’re at 58/100 with 8 hours to go. Hopefully we get there today.

• bigez952

@kwdamp said...

Thanks buddy. I was able to recruit a couple more people, and we’re at 58/100 with 8 hours to go. Hopefully we get there today.

No problem. Things have really slowed down to only pick up a few more in the last few hours as I see there is currently 61/100 with 6 hours to go. I joined myself even though I already have cleared out all 8 levels and I recruited a couple it is going to be tough to find 39 more it is seeming. I haven’t joined any of the previous days ones. How close have you been getting to everyday?

• jmo26

@bigez952 said...

I haven’t joined any of the previous days ones. How close have you been getting to everyday?

Last Sunday, we cracked 80, I think that’s the closest we got.

• bigez952

@jmo26 said...

Last Sunday, we cracked 80, I think that’s the closest we got.

If it would help I can have them delete this thread and you can open a new one fresh thread jmo26 to try and recruit the last 30 or so players tonight. I know they don’t want to flood the forums with getting these to fill like we did the first time we got it filled. This thread is kind of dead so I don’t think it is getting much traction so maybe a compromise in closing this one to open a new one can be reached with Rotogrinders to help you out.

• Roma315

Joined let’s have some fun

• bigez952

@Roma315 said...

Joined let’s have some fun

36 more spots and we will get it to run tonight. Invite your friends and will it a go.

• kwdamp

Agreed, I think if everyone sends out two invites we would be there, but I know most of the people in the league aren’t checking this thread. LOL

• kwdamp

I just personally sent an invite to 30 players on the RG leaderboard. We’ll see if that makes any difference. If it does, I’ll do 50 more. I’m determined to make this happen today!!!

• Roma315

So if it doesn’t fill does it not run?

• kwdamp

Correct Roma. However, this is looking pretty good. We’re up to 75/100 with 3.5 hours to go. Yesterday it only got up to around this number total.

I’ve sent 100+ invites and gotten roughly 3-4 signups from that. If it gets to an hour before lock and is looking iffy I’ll send a bunch more. I think right now it’s probably that a lot of people aren’t on DK yet.

• bigez952

Up to 81/100 so down to the final 19 spots. Hopefully it gets there tonight as this will probably be the last legit chance for everyone to get the full 2250 FFP bonus as I don’t see a third one of these filling.

• Orangeflow

86/100 in the $1 league tournament for tonight. You will clear ALL levels of the 2250 fpp’s in one $1 tournament. Starts at 7pm. Almost full guys. Post your name for an invite to the league! Plus Jmo posts daily 20 man 50/50 games for the daily Big League FPP’s private game bonus!

• rog11sm

• yisman

I did mine in the first one but I signed up to help you guys out.

We should get there easily.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.