INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• bigez952

Today is the opening day of the MLB and I have just notice that Draftkings is rolling out a new season long promo called big league achievements rewarding players for playing everyday and entering different types of contest. It is an interesting way to get people to play and I am really curious to know what the requirements are to get level 8 in some of the categories that they are offering 333,333 extra FPP’s when you get there. It won’t change what I play this season but since I played every day last year I should be pick up many of these without doing anything extra so I can’t complain.

EDIT : Contest running tonight for the leagues promotion to get the extra 2250 FPP’s (4/13)

With the Draftkings new MLB big league achievements one of the ways to earn bonus FPP’s is playing in league contests. The level 8 achievement is to play in a 100 person league contest which if you participate you will clear all levels at once and get up up 2250 FPP’s if you still have all 8 levels available. 2250 FPP’s is worth $4 in tickets and gets you an entry to the Gold freeroll for earning 2000+ for the month of April.

Since you can only get this bonus once per season tonight might be the last chance to clear all 8 levels for the max FPP’s as these will be harder to fill once most people already have got this bonus.

Post your DK username below if you want to get in and I will send an invite.

• kwdamp

Sent an invite Rogw

• Orangeflow

92/100. Clear ALL of the Big League promo 2250 FPPs with one $1 tournament! Plus get daily private tournaments for the daily bonus achievement bonus!

Post your DK name for an invite. 10 spots left!

• StanHalen

Grbactacular

• kwdamp

Invite sent to you Grbactacular.

7 spots left, think we’re good to go!!!!!

• Orangeflow

@kwdamp said...

Invite sent to you Grbactacular.

7 spots left, think we’re good to go!!!!!

93/100. 7 spots left! Post DK name for an invite!

• redspecial

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/1067955246

We need one more

• Orangeflow

1 more spot left…..post DK name for invite!

• kwdamp

Finally, thanks to everyone who helped. The contest is now full!

• 25centman

Whew that was close. finally we got it

• Roma315

@Orangeflow said...

92/100. Clear ALL of the Big League promo 2250 FPPs with one $1 tournament! Plus get daily private tournaments for the daily bonus achievement bonus!

Post your DK name for an invite. 10 spots left!

What are the daily private tournaments?

• kwdamp

They were doing a daily 20 person for those that wanted the daily “bonus” 100 FPP which you receive every day you meet the following 4 criteria:

Enter any paid MLB contest

Enter at least 3 lineups into any paid MLB contest

Play in a paid private MLB contest

Play more than 1 paid MLB game style*

• Orangeflow

I see what is happening for anyone wondering in the league as to why they get 5 invites a day.

When you set a tourney for the daily bonus……on that final details page about your tourney you are setting at the bottom says “send to all league members” Uncheck that! Then all the league members wont get slammed with invites to tournaments all day!

Hope this helps…

• GMStonybrook10

Hey, can I get an invite to the league? Username is GeneMorris. Thanks!

• Bward586

Any leagues running tonight that need someone? Bward586 is the username.

• 2Slik

Think we could get a private contest with a different game style (Pick’Em, Arcade or Showdown)? If so that covers 15 fpps for private contest, 20 fpps for more than one gamestyle, and 100 fpps for completing all 4 daily tasks (assuming user plays a couple classic entries which I typically do)…

• GMStonybrook10

Feel free to send me an invite for a low level head to head in one of the non-classic game styles. Username is GeneMorris

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

Could use an invite to this if it’s still happening – wazzu24

• yisman

@2Slik said...

Think we could get a private contest with a different game style (Pick’Em, Arcade or Showdown)? If so that covers 15 fpps for private contest, 20 fpps for more than one gamestyle, and 100 fpps for completing all 4 daily tasks (assuming user plays a couple classic entries which I typically do)…

you have to also enter 3+ times into a specific contest

not sure if has to be unique lineups

by the way, anyone can create a contest in these leagues so feel free to create one of your own in an alternate style

• yisman

Let’s see what I can do in one day (only listing achievements which I could make a noticeable difference in today).

As of today: 32/88 achievements

Heavy Hitter 114/300 level 2
    K club: 633/2000 level 2
    five spot 54/200 level 2
    slugfest 29/50 level 2
    scoring position level 3

• yisman

40/88 now

Heavy Hitter 204/300 level 2
    K club: 2647/5000 level 3
    five spot 214/500 level 4
    slugfest 90/200 level 3
    scoring position CLEARED

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

Are these achievements even possible? A few of them definitely are, but I am pretty unconvinced that anyone, even at incredible volume levels will be able to get to level 8 on the point based ones.

• yisman

@wazzu24 said...

Are these achievements even possible? A few of them definitely are, but I am pretty unconvinced that anyone, even at incredible volume levels will be able to get to level 8 on the point based ones.

I haven’t run the numbers but max entering every day should at least get you close.

• bigez952

@wazzu24 said...

If you max enter everyday for the entire season most of the level 8 achievements are not hard to get to. To get all the categories you would have to max enter classic, arcade, showdown and pick em. So the top players probably have 300-500 unique lineups in play across all of the formats everyday with 183 or 184 days of the MLB season (depending if they have a showdown slate for the All Star game). At that level something like 50,000 homers or 500,000 strikeouts would be attained very easily sine if you played at the low end 300 lineups per day for 183 days you would only need to average 1 homer and 9 strikeouts per lineup to clear level 8.

No your average joe has 0 shot of getting most of these level 8 awards but massive volume guys like Awesomo, Moklovin, etc. will clear all these levels with relative ease.

• bigez952

@wazzu24 said...

I missed that you pointed out the ones you don’t think anyone would get to are the point based ones. I agree the two toughest are the Showdown and Pick em scores since those contests are smaller so you can’t always get 150 lineups in every day. However they had the levels set at 100+ points for each and within 2 weeks they are retroactively moved those down to 75+ points probably based on the data of the rate that the top volume guys were hitting this number to make sure they clear level 8. I am guessing at the old level of 100+ it would have been nearly impossible to clear both those two levels due to lack of game sizes to get in the amount of lineups needed but at 75+ some guys will clear all 88 achievements.

• dreamweaver1984

i need an invite, same tag here as there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler