INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• rannas23

Just wanted to see what others thought on the new MLB Postseason achievements to see if we can keep giving any suggestions on their achievements section. Seems like DK listened to some with more build on achievement stats like RBI’s, and Strikeouts. Wish they would have kept something similar to the “The Big Fly” HR’s as a build on stat for the postseason. Although they do have a 3 home run in a game achievement. Maybe I can draft Reggie Jackson or Babe Ruth. It’s definitely more rewarding and better than the NFL achievements this year.

• jriddell

Agreed, I think the format of the MLB postseason and NHL achievements are much better than the NFL. They’ve started adding in these unlikely achievements that you can get one time. I’m ignoring those and focusing on the ones that reward volume and playing every day. It’s getting me to play NHL for a second season so they are working.

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

Seems like DK listened to some with more build on achievement stats like RBI’s, and Strikeouts. Wish they would have kept something similar to the “The Big Fly” HR’s as a build on stat for the postseason. Although they do have a 3 home run in a game achievement. Maybe I can draft Reggie Jackson or Babe Ruth.
    Agreed, I think the format of the MLB postseason and NHL achievements are much better than the NFL. They’ve started adding in these unlikely achievements that you can get one time.

It’s no secret that our Achievements offerings have evolved over the last 18+ months. Pivots were made in response to community sentiment & the supporting data collected over the Achievements program research we’ve conducted. An example of such can be made from “self-reliant” achievements (i.e. Ballpark Tour). Users did not enjoy “self-reliant” achievements where they were responsible for tracking their own progress & for that reason, we shifted our focus back to volume-based achievements.

Achievements are intended to encourage users to increase their play. When the data suggests an achievement or achievement format fails to incite participation or increase play volume, it is less likely that we include the achievement / achievement format in future programs.

Make it Reign!

- DraftKings Community Team

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.