MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Bsablin

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Last minute lock screwed for baseball and basketball on DK…site down?

• millertime

yes, ridiculous

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

Yep, sites down. Refund! (if I dont cash)

• Bsablin

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Seriously, news about Drummond playing comes out, I went to put him in a few lineups and can’t.

• superstars92

One solution is to cancel the whole slate now, like before any games start. They definitely can’t cancel once games start.

EDIT: since it wasn’t done at like 7:10, then they can’t cancel anything and have to let it run. Otherwise, that would also be unfair. I personally had about 10-15 GPP lineups affected and I’m being completely honest. I wanted to make about 10-15 more edits. My main lineup for example and a lot of my GPPs were good to go.

It would really suck if Doug McDermott or Tyler Johnson had huge games…really would suck since those were the last few edits I wanted to put in.

• nymjjb

this is not good

• nymjjb

I couldn’t save my lineup

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

It was up for MLB edits about 4 minutes prior to lock. It was slow but I got my edits done.

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

Think they’ll cancel MLB or just NBA?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@joe2dwight said...

Think they’ll cancel MLB or just NBA?

MLB is already off and running

• Beetlebum

10c freeroll here we come!!!

• superstars92

Since they haven’t cancelled it and players are already getting points, now they have to run everything.

What they should do is maybe give back some money to players who complained between 6:50-7:15 so no one is taking advantage of the situation.

Personally, for me, I had most of my main lineups done, including my cash one. I didn’t need to edit those. All I needed to do was edit about 10-15 more of my GPP lineups and that’s where it kinda messed me up. My other lineups were good to go, so I don’t want those cancelled (win or lose).

• KindGuy

16% rake. Bad Servers.

• nymjjb

It didn’t save my lineup in the $400 mlb contest. DK better hope I wouldn’t have won. i’ll be waiting for my refund

• mike291md

Considering how poorly the New Orleans roof incident was handled I’m just gonna go ahead and get my popcorn ready waiting for how DK handles this one, lol.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@mike291md said...

Considering how poorly the New Orleans roof incident was handled I’m just gonna go ahead and get my popcorn ready waiting for how DK handles this one, lol.

nothing to really handle (at least for MLB). It was back up at least 5 minutes prior to MLB lock. I made some edits and saved them

• nymjjb

it was not up prior to mlb lock

• jmo26

DK still doesn’t work for me.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #21

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

I got my MLB CSV in but it was down when I tried to get my NBA CSV up :/

• TheRyanFlaherty

@TnRiddles said...

nothing to really handle (at least for MLB). It was back up at least 5 minutes prior to MLB lock. I made some edits and saved them

Then you’re lucky it was out about 10-15 minutes prior, through and still is.

• Pats7914

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Slates run as normal per DK

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@nymjjb said...

it was not up prior to mlb lock

It certainly was , Because I had to put Russell martin in my lineups for Ianetta

• Juicebox

i could not edit up till lock desktop or mobile

• nymjjb

it was not working for me and many others well past lock time

• nymjjb

if the mlb contest I entered without a lineup now counts and I would have won……………..you see where I’m going with this

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@nymjjb said...

it was not working for me and many others well past lock time

My last two edits are time stamped at 7:05pm and 7:06pm…..I was on desktop

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).