INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• deactivated70850

Supposedly, DFS is really popular, but these single-entry tournaments are still very small. If this fantasy game we love is so popular, then why are single-entry tournaments so small? MANY, MANY, MANY players seem to want larger single-entry contests, but for some reason yall are reluctant to listen. I really don’t get it. It’s not like they would have a hard time filling up. Sometimes, people are sick and tired of going up against players who throw out the max amount of lineups in every contest. It’s frustrating that such a service cant provide a solid product geared towards both single and multi-entry users.

• dbsports2240

FD has (I think) 5 single entry tournaments that pay out over $100K

• smutpeddlers

Yea. FD’s single entry are nice and I love playing them. Obviously not hitting 100k that night but it feels it’s supposed to be like that. I still play my single entry into the large GPPs. I just love the take your best research or what you think and make the best lineup. Best man wins. In spirit I think this is what DFS is about. In no way taking away from the new school.

I guess I could categorize single entry as “DFS past times” and multi-entry the new school. Which are both great. I hope one day it gets to the point that we can both live peacefully on this thread hahaha.

I’m actually typing this in the shower….. How amazing is technology
    )

• einars

@smutpeddlers said...

I’m actually typing this in the shower

way way way too much information :D

• BobGrinder

@smutpeddlers said...

I’m actually typing this in the shower….. How amazing is technology

Now I know you’re a woman. =D

• edro990

I play single entry exclusively and FD has the variety I’m looking for. Would like to see more on DK and other sites but not expecting it, and that’s ok to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).