INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Domigator

See on facebook Draftkings has a special announcement coming up on Feb. 26th. They have a teaser video. In it he says it will have your Cup running over. Could it be Nascar? Anyone have any idea?

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

DFS DFS, where you can pick a team of 5 DFS experts and you get points based on their performance.

• fsunole64

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2014 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

My guess is a new store that you guy buy more experiences and dk gear with fp points

• einars

@hambazaza said...

DFS DFS, where you can pick a team of 5 DFS experts and you get points based on their performance.

+1 STLCardinals is a plug and play

• Taterchipdip

Cup running over? Its probably monster trucks.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@einars said...

+1 STLCardinals is a plug and play

I’d pay up to $14K for stlCards… I’m a min priced play

• sethayates

I really hope it’s Cactus league DFS MLB. I love me some pre-season DFS in any sport.

• gjtgjtgjt

@Domigator said...

See on facebook Draftkings has a special announcement coming up on Feb. 26th. They have a teaser video. In it he says it will have your Cup running over. Could it be Nascar? Anyone have any idea?

It really sounds like it has to be NASCAR, which sux, because now I’m going to have to start payting attention to cars driving around in circles. DFS already has me paying attention to ill dressed men ruining a perfectly good hike to whack a tiny ball…

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

Didn’t watch the video, but Stanley Cup maybe?

• donkshow

@louiescards said...

Didn’t watch the video, but Stanley Cup maybe?

LOL let’s be honest, the DFS world doesn’t care about hockey.

• donkshow

@gjtgjtgjt said...

It really sounds like it has to be NASCAR, which sux, because now I’m going to have to start payting attention to cars driving around in circles. DFS already has me paying attention to ill dressed men ruining a perfectly good hike to whack a tiny ball…

Would be pretty awful business to announce NASCAR the week after the Daytona 500.

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

Please please please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7ueZ-uvnU

• einars

@donkshow said...

LOL let’s be honest, the DFS world doesn’t care about hockey.

DFS world cares more about hockey than nascar

• einars

@gibbathy said...

Please please please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7ueZ-uvnU

isnt the cricket world cup going on right now?? maybe its that

• waltj

FIFA womens world cup

Gotta be

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

@einars said...

isnt the cricket world cup going on right now?? maybe its that

Yeah, and the rugby WC isn’t until August.

Most likely NASCAR though.

• einars

@gibbathy said...

Most likely NASCAR though.

maybe they are creating a paint drying national cup….sounds more interesting than nascar anyway

• ohiostate241

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

MLS schedule starts March 6th, although not sure this would quantify as special. Makes almost no sense for it to be Nascar as it would be poor business to start it a week after Daytona 500

• monds6

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2013 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

Clearly DFS Beer Pong

• donkshow

In the Facebook teaser, Ethan is wearing a DK hat, DK shirt, DK mug, DK water bottle and hot sauce on the table and the final line “Try this on for size”. It’ll be DK Swag now available in the FPP store.

• ktsg1983

The cup reference is the cup sizes of lingerie football … Obviously

DFS lingerie football league .. Every mans dream !

• terrymandangle

@ktsg1983 said...

The cup reference is the cup sizes of lingerie football … Obviously

DFS lingerie football league .. Every mans dream !

I dont need any extra incentive to watch lingerie football but if DK wants to give me another reason, I wont be disappointed.

• jecarl2

Why would they introduce nascar after the biggest nascar event of the season is over with? I’m personally shocked they dont have it. I would have thought nascar would have been implemented way before soccer or mma

• csmaniac

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

Obviously it’s for the Canadian Football League —> Grey CUP. I did have some fun playing that during the all star break last year on 247drafts. Season starts June 26th lol

• Joe1Coal

DFS Badminton? We could have really creative names.

• Joe1Coal

Doubt it is NASCAR, you need more than one contest for it to be legal under the UIEGA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).