MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

We realize that we were wrong to try to benefit from our competitor’s unfortunate situation. As a result, we are changing the deposit bonus offer to make it open to all and not contingent on any withdrawal activity with our competitor. We apologize for anything that rubbed people the wrong way and hope everyone enjoys this bonus!

Terms:

- 25% up to $1,000

- Offer expires Thursday at Midnight

- Open to all customers

Use this link to get your bonus

Good luck!

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

It’s business, and it’s good for us as consumers. Either way, thanks for the bonus DK!

• bringemvaught

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

This makes me feel a lot better about Draftkings. Goodwill goes a long way (as well as the elimination of “badwill”). Competition is best when it’s intense yet respectful. Thanks for this offer. Go Draftkings.

• ldmariodl28

• Blogger of the Month

Great move by DK

• Finalnub

Is this 25% up to $1000 in deposit? i.e. the maximum bonus will be $250

How long will we have to earn the points to work off the bonus? 4 months?

• dfskehd

he said before it was $4K for up to $1K in bonus with 120 days to unlock

• dkpaul

DraftKings Rep

@dfskehd said...

he said before it was $4K for up to $1K in bonus with 120 days to unlock

This is correct!

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@bringemvaught said...

This makes me feel a lot better about Draftkings. Goodwill goes a long way (as well as the elimination of “badwill”). Competition is best when it’s intense yet respectful. Thanks for this offer. Go Draftkings.

+ 1

• sethayates

Sweet! I’m going to have to load some money on DK. For those wondering bonus releases at $1 per 100FP. You earn 100 FPP per $25. So in a $50 50/50 you get $2 back. That changes the rake to $8. I will definitely take advantage I this. Reduced rake, beginner games, and matchup blocker? I’m in.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

this is a good move.

• terrymandangle

You stay classy Draft Kings.

• ddmcd1974

Good idea. Although most who have owned or ran a business understand the idea is to bury your comp and we chuckle behind closed doors when issues arise but to use said issues as marketing per se is a no go. I get it and it sounds/looks good at first but once you step back and look at it for what it is there is was only one decision that could have been made —> DK did the right thing here.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

No extension for those of us paid on Friday or the weekend? ;)

• johnnyj580

Don’t apologize, you’re in direct competition

Also, Apu just called …Bart’s team is playing Lisa’s team, you’re in direct competition!

• terrymandangle

@BuffloSoldier said...

No extension for those of us paid on Friday or the weekend? ;)

I was just thinking the same thing.

• Shawners

Very classy! Thank you.

• everettcase

Who’s got two thumbs and is going to direct the vast majority of his play solely to DK moving forward?

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

This is a great gesture & really rare to see redeposit bonuses mid season NFL. People are crazy if they don’t take advantage. Free money.

• mtray1911

• wavegoodbye

nice move! appreciate the flexibility…

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

Great work on this

• nuggsfan

@db730 said...

This is a great gesture & really rare to see redeposit bonuses mid season NFL. People are crazy if they don’t take advantage. Free money.

Absolutely the right move. Ill add to my account and increase play because of it. Would love to see if FD responds and matches. As Dan said on podcast, there’s plenty of room for 2 successful sites.

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Is this 1k bonus on 4k deposit, or 250 bonus on 1k deposit

• keg4540

Great move by DK! Very well played sir

• soopra

I’m a total newb to DFS. So, I clicked on the link and deposited $100 but my account balance went up by $125. So does that mean I can play the $125 immediately? I’m getting confused because everyone is saying the bonus releases in $1 increments but my account looks like they already gave me credit for the $25.

• rgb123

Thank you!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.