NBA FORUM

Comments

• RangerC

Draftpot’s feed is messed up and showing Josh Smith with a zero and still playing on the Clippers – every other site had him active and there was no banner or anything showing that he couldn’t be played/his stats wouldn’t count. He was traded on Friday and played a game before this, so there’s no reason for him to not be active. I emailed their CS when I first noticed this and haven’t gotten a response yet. He is 50% owned or more in all contests. The last game of the day is starting so I want to make sure this gets out before the games close – it is the difference between cashing or not, obviously.

- whoops, post should be “1/24 Josh Smith obviously.

• RangerC

Still no response… emailed them several hours ago. I know it is Sunday but this is actually the ‘busy time’ for DFS. Pretty huge problem with the trade deadline coming up – obviously can’t play there if they handle trades this way – it’s one thing if their feed is behind but then they need to have some sort of notification or take Smith out of the pool (he was the key decision of the slate).

• NCRick

Josh Smith was a great pick. I would be mad too.

• RangerC

So they paid out without any resolution… their own game log shows Smith with 29.75 DP points for the game. NOT COOL. Cost me $150-200 dollars (went from 4th/5th to on the bubble in the $25 Slam Dunk). Bigger problem is that Smith is on the slate again today and is a great play at his price BUT there’s no way to know if his points will count! I made two LU for today but will have to cancel them (and probably stop playing there) if they don’t fix this.

• einars

@RangerC said...

Josh Smith with a zero and still playing on the Clippers

i dont think he scored any fantasy points for the clippers on the 24th, it blows that you got a 0 but its kind of industry standard that if they have the old team listed the guy gets a 0 (and yes they still should have put an announcement banner or w/e)

• jojo491048

This is annoying. Was thinking of making some lineups on DP tonight too with some great punt plays (i.e. JSmoove). Oh well, on to DK I guess…

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

We apologize for not addressing this earlier yesterday.

Josh Smith points were awarded before cashing out contests. Please check your lineups and past contests to verify this, and email contact@draftpot.com if you have any additional questions.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).