INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• ishvt35

• Blogger of the Month

Draftstreet messes up CleanSheet stats from Netherlands…only gave it to Costa Rica…and made payouts…will they fix it??? It’s costing me close to $1,000.

• AntFer

@ishvt35 said…

Draftstreet messes up CleanSheet stats from Netherlands…only gave it to Costa Rica…and made payouts…will they fix it??? It’s costing me close to $1,000.

This is crazy that the leagues got paid out and stats inc never gave the “cs” to Netherlands. Im thinking DS might wanna get another stats provider for EPL and Champs league coming soon…

• Bulbus2

This is not subjective like a shot on goal. This needs to be added. I have emailed them and also been on chat with no response. I imagine CS is not working since it’s a holiday weekend and hopefully this issue gets resolved at the beginning of the week.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@ishvt35 said…

Last NFL season, they incorrectly paid out with a defense incorrectly getting an extra td. There was a bit of chaos, but they were able to reverse the payouts, score the game correctly, and pay out correctly. This all took about 30-45mins.

• Bulbus2

This has been well over an hour and not even an acknowledgement from them that anything is awry yet.

• NSNunn

Does the last minute sub before PKs have anything to do with it?

• williamsz93

@NSNunn said…

Does the last minute sub before PKs have anything to do with it?

Shouldn’t. Defenders and goalies need to play 60 minutes for the clean sheet and they all did.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

Just noticed this as well. Have they still not fixed it? Much smaller stakes for me but still would gain.

• troveur

How can they not fix this clear 100% factual scoring error yet? I loved trying out WC soccer there but with so many scoring errors there is just no way I am trying any other DS soccer product after this.

• Putz

Was this resolved?

• Bulbus2

Got an email about 8pm last night asking how much the error had cost me after contacting CS, responded about 11pm and have heard nothing since.

• serg270679

Interesting…I have contacted the customer service as well, but no answer as of now. It’s not like Draftstreet to leave their customers hanging like this. Let’s just hope delay in response is caused by the long holiday weekend. Draftstreet customer service has been great in the past and I fully expect them to resolve the situation on Monday, so that the customers don’t feel neglected… P.S. Short around $200 due to unapplied clean sheet.

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

Hi guys…

if you’ve written into CS so far, thank you and if you haven’t please do

we will take care of the scoring error and look into reasons why it happened in the first place

hope you all had a nice 4th

• serg270679

Matt, thanks for update!

• ishvt35

• Blogger of the Month

I was in contact with an Admin from the site and they told me to tell them how much I was short and they would double check the leagues I was in. I ended up missing out on $985. It was put into my account this morning. Good job Draftstreet…way to fix the problem! Thanks!

• troveur

What about the people that didn’t even notice they are missing those CS points…they just get screwed over eh? The DS contact guy that e-mailed me today made it clear they won’t fix payouts for everyone even when I asked him specifically —- only for people that complain. That is just not right.

If they ignore correcting wrong scores for soccer they can do it for any sport.

• blackcloud420

@troveur said…

What about the people that didn’t even notice they are missing those CS points…they just get screwed over eh? The DS contact guy that e-mailed me today made it clear they won’t fix payouts for everyone even when I asked him specifically —- only for people that complain. That is just not right.

“The DS contact guy that e-mailed me today made it clear they won’t fix payouts for everyone even when I asked him specifically —- only for people that complain.”

Wow no way DS please say this isn’t true.

• myb821

@troveur said…

if true that is terrible

• Bulbus2

Contact has been terrible from DS throughout this error. My balance is now correct but I have only received one email from during that time and that was after emailing them. I emailed them three or four times and only received a response after the first email.

If this indicative of how DS customer service usually operates then I have no problem never playing there again.

I asked them how this issue was caused and how it will be resolved going forward, I am still awaiting a response.

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

Are you talking about emails during a holiday weekend?

• Denbo32

@troveur said…

It seems really bad, what if you would move up in a tourney because people ahead of you had CS that shouldn’t of. Are you suppose to search every team ahead of you?

• holmfries

Yeah they are only fixing it for people to complain. I mentioned this to DS via chat and it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

• tomac

The complete mishandling of this issue, driven by some serious communications issues does not exactly inspire me with confidence to play my WC games on DS today.

• troveur

@bowens1984 said…

Are you talking about emails during a holiday weekend?

If they can respond 4 different times to my e-mails then it being a holiday weekend is irrelevant.

Just to make this clear I asked a few times when they would fix the tourney for all players screwed over by their uncorrected scoring error and their CS only cared about how they would compensate me and only me. Here is my final exact e-mail and their reply:

Why aren’t you guys fixing the payouts for EVERYONE and not just people like me that bother to contact you guys? If I didn’t notice this error then I probably would never even hear a peep about your screwup would I? It’s your job and responsibility to fix these mistakes and make everyone get properly paid out.

The Response to that : I’m just trying to give you the benefit because of the inconvenience. If you just want the vouchers I can do that too.

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

Hey Guys,
    Sorry the late response here. I was away for the holiday weekend and been catching up today.

We will be in fact rectifying the payouts for all those impacted asap. I think the majority have been resolved so far, but if you haven’t yet received your proper payout please write in and we can look into it further.

We’ve always taken care of the players and taken responsibility for issues like these and will continue to do so. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Mazzone said…

We’ve always taken care of the players and taken responsibility for issues like these and will continue to do so. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

So true. It’s nice to have complete confidence that inevitable issues like these will be handled well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).