DRAFT recently added the hotly requested late swap feature to their NBA drafts. To celebrate this great addition to their unique snake draft format, we’re partnering up for another set of H2H bracket tournaments starting on Monday’s NBA slate!
Each bracket will be a series of H2H rounds until a champion is crowned. There are two buy-in levels:
Structure: 32-man H2H bracket
Buy-In: $100 – test your might against fellow highrollers!
Prizes: The top 8 finishers earn prizes, with the winner taking home a cool $1,500! All participants in this contest also get a RotoGrinders t-shirt! Details below.
Start: Monday, March 13th, 2017 6:30PM
Finish: Friday, March 17th, 2017 6:30PM
Grinders Hoop Classic:
Structure: 128-man H2H bracket
Prizes: The top 16 finishers earn prizes, with the winner walking away with $500!
Start: Monday, March 13th, 2017 6:00PM
Finish: Sunday, March 19th, 2017 3:30PM
As an added bonus, players on DRAFT that sign up using our links/promo code “GRINDERS” that enter the $100 tournament get a free ticket to the $10 contest and a RotoGrinders T-Shirt!
For players that sign up with our links/promo code (or signed up in the past through us) that enter the $10 tournament get a RotoGrinders deck of cards!
Here are the details to get you started:
How To Play
1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your account. If prompted, enter promo code “GRINDERS”.
2. Download the DRAFT app from the iOS or Google Play store and log into your account to make a deposit. Remember that you get a 100% deposit match bonus (up to $600).
3. In the NBA category, you’ll see the two RotoGrinders bracket tournaments at the top (swipe left and right to view both entry levels). Enter your desired contest. If you’re entering the $100 buy-in contest, post your DRAFT screen name in this thread to get your ticket for the $10 contest and proceed to step 4.
4. Complete this Google Form
The $10 ticket and the RotoGrinders t-shirt and card bonuses apply to both new and existing DRAFT players that signed up using our link/promo code. Once the contest is over we’ll be sending out that sweet RG-branded gear to all of the qualifying participants. 1 shirt per member, 1 deck of cards per member (you can earn one of each if you’re entered into both contests).
5. Reply with your Draft username in this thread.
How do bracket tournaments on DRAFT work?
These contests are slightly different than the usual contest format. They’re a head to head, single elimination contest.
1. At the start of the contest, you’ll be matched up against your opponent for that round
2. You’ll take turns filling out your rosters in a 2-man draft until your teams are complete and ready to battle it out on game day
3. The winner of the round moves on, the loser goes home!
Remember to post your DRAFT username here for your ticket to the Hoop Classic tournament once you’ve entered the Tipoff.
Best of luck to all!