MAIN FORUM

Comments

• lfn1992

No thread for this so I thought I’d start one.

ARS 1/4 WAT 14/1 Draw 25/4 O/U 3.5 u-51

BOU 15/13 CRY 14/5 Draw 5/2 O/U 2.5 u-16

BUR 2/1 LEI 31/18 Draw 23/10 O/U 2.5 u-43

MID 9/5 WBA 33/16 Draw 21/10 O/U 2u-12

SUN 9/1 TOT 7/19 Draw 19/4 O/U 3u-47

SWA 12/5 SOU 11/8 Draw 12/5 O/U 2.5 u-23

LIV 17/10 CHE 2/1 Draw 23/10 O/U 2.5 o-15

So the big question appears to be, how do you cram both Kane and Sanchez on the same lineup?

• boomer020

If Honeyman and Mason both start its possible on FD. Risky, but possible

• SelfCharmer

This week will be decided by Defenders and low priced mids for sure.

Not to mention the ever present GK variance- and god forbid a CB scores from a set piece

• boomer020

@SelfCharmer said...

This week will be decided by Defenders and low priced mids for sure.

Not to mention the ever present GK variance- and god forbid a CB scores from a set piece

I really really want to stack that Bournemouth/CP game. Am I crazy to leave tons of money on the table to do it?

• SelfCharmer

I do not see this as a week where leaving tonnes of money on the table is a great strategy

• webbm1

@boomer020 said...

If Honeyman and Mason both start its possible on FD. Risky, but possible

Considering Mason’s very recent skull fracture I doubt he will be playing.

• Pyro

Where do you guys look for starting lineups for EPL ?

• SelfCharmer

@webbm1 said...

Considering Mason’s very recent skull fracture I doubt he will be playing.

Different Mason, I assume he is talking about Watford Defender Brandon, who would be cheap and great for FD scoring

• whateverworks_187

Rotowire & Twitter.

• Pyro

Thanks alot!

• mabrla

FD sent me a free entry to this. I cant even research it because I have no clue. Made a lineup and I’ll hope that whatever happens in Soccer works out for me.

• jman3034

@Pyro said...

http://www.rotowire.com/soccer/soccer-lineups.htm

• mabrla

NICE. Now I can at least make sure my guys are playing.

• leroystabbins

Good looks for starting a thread for this, I’ve won 3 tickets into this event thru the NBA games so I was looking for something to show me the lines and maybe a little insight into midfielders.

• whateverworks_187

Honest advice – Stack ARS (Sanchez, Giroud, maybe Ozil), find room for Eriksen at midfield, and you’ll probably have a decent shot at cashing. Idiots guide to Soccer, find big favorite, stack them, hope for best.

• leroystabbins

@whateverworks_187 said...

Honest advice – Stack ARS (Sanchez, Giroud, maybe Ozil), find room for Eriksen at midfield, and you’ll probably have a decent shot at cashing. Idiots guide to Soccer, find big favorite, stack them, hope for best.

Yeah I’ve been looking around and that pretty much what I’ve found. Find the big favorite (high o/u is nice too), get their scorer, maybe a mid from their as well if you want to stack, and then decide for keeper if you want to chase a clean sheet, or go for one in a competitive game that faces a decent amount of shots but still gets the win.

• whateverworks_187

Soccer is really idiot proof. Common sense and logic almost always win out, but its amazing how many people don’t follow logic. Obv. if you’re playing GPP’s you can stack other teams, and try to find value, but it’s really similar to basic MLB strategy. You’re looking for HR’s, and game stacks. Only weird thing is FD scoring it’s best to play goalies in worst possible situation who get most shots. That is still a bit counter-intuitive, but yeah.

Soccer still has a real edge available, because most people haven’t figured out what they’re doing yet. Lack of solid information available to public. High % of LU’s are Dead on arrival, because people don’t actually check starting LU’s, etc.

Here is chalk for those wondering, or just who I’d suggest. I always think I’m the chalk.

FWD:
    Sanchez, Giroud, Kane, Vardy

MF:
    Ozil, Erikson, Alli, Sigurdsson, Stanislas, Zaha

DF:
    SUN defense, Fabio, people with good game logs that stand out…

GK:
    Gomes, Fabianski

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Soccer is really idiot proof. Common sense and logic almost always win out, but its amazing how many people don’t follow logic. Obv. if you’re playing GPP’s you can stack other teams, and try to find value, but it’s really similar to basic MLB strategy. You’re looking for HR’s, and game stacks. Only weird thing is FD scoring it’s best to play goalies in worst possible situation who get most shots. That is still a bit counter-intuitive, but yeah.

Soccer still has a real edge available, because most people haven’t figured out what they’re doing yet. Lack of solid information available to public. High % of LU’s are Dead on arrival, because people don’t actually check starting LU’s, etc.

Here is chalk for those wondering, or just who I’d suggest. I always think I’m the chalk.

FWD:

MF:

DF:

GK:
    Gomes, Fabianski

Gee. It’s either good or bad I have I think all those guys in a lu . Have 3-4 lus on each sight. Mostly due to crossover on dk and tickets I got on fd . Soccer still very new to me . I played on free entry in December and cashed nicely so I got suckered into playing more and mostly even overall results . Gpp only

• Roma315

@jman3034 said...

http://www.rotowire.com/soccer/soccer-lineups.htm

Is this solid? I’ve been using espnfc but they don’t show until 1 hour prior

• lfn1992

Catnip to me is that TOT game with a Sunderland team that has given up. If Kane is starting… gosh I love that play

• SelfCharmer

FWD:

MF:

DF:

GK:
    Gomes, Fabianski

I take it you are talking about FD scoring when you say Sunderland defence?

Also, Vardy?? I would not say he is Chalk. Leicester are terrible away from home, and Burnley have been nothing short of amazing at home. Vardy is way out of form, obviously he could score, but Chalk he is not

Just my 2 cents

• yanks250125

@Pyro said...

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

The official premier league site posts the lineups 1 hour before kickoff and they are A+. no need to look elsewhere

• whateverworks_187

It means you’re on the safest players. If you’re doing GPP’s I’d just advice stacking games, maybe adding in some of the secondary talents not listed (cant give away all my good plays), but players like Llorente, or Tardic come to mind. I think stacking CHE vs. LIV is a horrible idea, but in gpp’s it could be fun.

The slates aren’t really big enough to worry about identical LU’s if you’re at all creative with defense.

• whateverworks_187

No LU listed anywhere is solid until it is confirmed. Don’t trust ANY of them.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@SelfCharmer said...

I take it you are talking about FD scoring when you say Sunderland defence?

Also, Vardy?? I would not say he is Chalk. Leicester are terrible away from home, and Burnley have been nothing short of amazing at home. Vardy is way out of form, obviously he could score, but Chalk he is not

Just my 2 cents

Price is way down though. Worth a flyer in a gpp to fit arsenal and tot?

• TurkishDelight

Good cash game strategy on FD is to find sub 4K defenders from heavy road underdogs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).