MAIN FORUM

Comments

• lfn1992

No thread for this so I thought I’d start one.

ARS 1/4 WAT 14/1 Draw 25/4 O/U 3.5 u-51

BOU 15/13 CRY 14/5 Draw 5/2 O/U 2.5 u-16

BUR 2/1 LEI 31/18 Draw 23/10 O/U 2.5 u-43

MID 9/5 WBA 33/16 Draw 21/10 O/U 2u-12

SUN 9/1 TOT 7/19 Draw 19/4 O/U 3u-47

SWA 12/5 SOU 11/8 Draw 12/5 O/U 2.5 u-23

LIV 17/10 CHE 2/1 Draw 23/10 O/U 2.5 o-15

So the big question appears to be, how do you cram both Kane and Sanchez on the same lineup?

• SelfCharmer

@yanks250125 said...

Wilson not starting

Take Afobe over Vardy, basically any Bournemouth forward over Vardy

• yanks250125

defour easily

• leroystabbins

@yanks250125 said...

first surprise…Lloris is nowhere to be found

Does this make Vorm a top notch play now?

• SofaKingNyce

Any thoughts on stacking both Prodl & Kaboul – thinking they’ll get alot of interceptions & clearances vs ARS attack

• SzymonK

picking any of the guys is like throwing darts, I had Kane two weeks ago he was the most priced and didnt put up shit.

Reminds me of the NFL when you pick stars and they put up 3-8 FPS

• lfn1992

Defour or Capoue?

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

@leroystabbins said...

Does this make Vorm a top notch play now?

He is likely to be the highest % owned keeper, yes, because of the salary and the matchup.

He also has a somewhat patchwork backline in front of him with Dier starting at CD. It’s hard to make the argument against using him other than to be contrarian.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

@lfn1992 said...

Defour or Capoue?

Defour. Or look for another option in that price range.

• aengel927

@jnice83 said...

defour or albrighton dk utility new to this thks

Both truly elite plays today

• aengel927

My only player i will have 100% exposure to today is Fabio, as he is confirmed starting at outside back and the price/floor/upside on D cannot be beat today IMO.

• Pyro

cech clean sheet?

• aengel927

And going to have a ton of Defour/Andre Gray stack in GPPs

• yanks250125

@BuffloSoldier said...

He is likely to be the highest % owned keeper, yes, because of the salary and the matchup.

He also has a somewhat patchwork backline in front of him with Dier starting at CD. It’s hard to make the argument against using him other than to be contrarian.

The matchup isn’t really that great for FD anyway. Spurs will dominate possession and Vorm won’t make many saves. Sure he may get a clean sheet but I’ll still pay up for someone who could get some saves and clearances

• rdlman88

Eriksen or Kane dk gpp util?

• aengel927

FWIW my two cents on kane from a Spurs fan… GPP only today, but still not as good of a play as Son or Dele who are in such incredible form. Not guaranteed by any means, but Kane also has a bit of a knock, so Jannsen might get subbed on if we go up…

• aengel927

@rdlman88 said...

Eriksen or Kane dk gpp util?

Kane for GPP, but better off paying down for Dele and up somewhere else me thinks

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

@yanks250125 said...

The matchup isn’t really that great for FD anyway. Spurs will dominate possession and Vorm won’t make many saves. Sure he may get a clean sheet but I’ll still pay up for someone who could get some saves and clearances

I’ll take my chances on the road, Defoe wanting revenge, etc. I don’t think Vorm will have a quiet 90 overall.

• rdlman88

Son Heung-Min?

• aengel927

@rdlman88 said...

Son Heung-Min?

Poooour some Kimchi on himmmmmmmmmmmm

• qatman

Quite anti-chalk for me – 3 lineups on DK with zero Arsenal and Tottenham. Playing Mannone, Milner, Sigurdsson, Zaha in all 3 and Costa in 2. Good luck ladies and gents.

• eaglezzz

Is Brad Smith at 3800 on FanDuel a good punt play?

• Yeoman

@SelfCharmer said...

Calum Wilson is an infinitely better choice than Vardy…

He was the first one into my lineups.

And then the first one out. Mix of King and Afobe, stacked with a mix of Fraser and Stanislas (and both together at Yahoo where you get to roster 11). Plus one of the Smiths. I think I’m playing eight lineups at the three sites and I’ve got every possible Bournemouth D/M/F stack.

• lfn1992

Going fairly chalky with Sanchez and Eriksen, a bunch of 5K mids and Courtois. GL all. Hoping my Ds make the difference.

• Roma315

Not too confident today but let’s see how it goes

• yanks250125

@eaglezzz said...

Is Brad Smith at 3800 on FanDuel a good punt play?

sure, for 3800 why not. I like cheap options Kone and Manquillo to get pounded with Spurs attacks so lots of clearances, interceptions, …

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).