vs
    West Brom

Leicester City
    vs
    West Ham

Liverpool
    vs
    Man. City

Pay attention to LU’s. Most of these teams play another game on Monday and we will likely see some rotation in the starting XI

• jstevens2k11

Is it too much on DK to take a D, M and F on the same team (specifically projected to play in a higher scoring game)?

• kvzeek

^site dependent. Fanduel think the stack is a strong gpp strategy. Also I suggest looking across sites for clear mispricing I.e. Pogba depressed price on draft kings. I also suggest starting over on yahoo. It’s a great cap and goal scorers are rewarded. Cheers mate

• boomer020

Afobe! IT’S LIT

• thetitanlb

Wow Ibra just got robbed of a goal. Some bs

• thetitanlb

Such bs man

• firemedicpat

What the fuck was the foul????

• firemedicpat

Mason has some big money on MID I guess

• firemedicpat

Day of the scrubs.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

2nd time playing epl. Got a free entry on the 12/17 slate so I made a couple of lus and cashed easily. So up early on this saturday I read some articles and stuff since I know nothing about soccer and am currently crushing dk winning $58.60 on $6 worth of dk entries. Crazy. Even 10th in the free roll right now out 6.6k. FD not as good in my 4 entries there but still winning there.

Either I’m in the beginner’s luck phase again or actually might be good at making picks.

Either way, after a busy week at work, nice to sit down, relax with some coffee and watch the fantasy points rise.

• thetitanlb

@firemedicpat said...

Mason has some big money on MID I guess

He must. Bs foul of the day man smh

• pep4464

So why doesn’t Martial have an assist on dk?

• firemedicpat

@yountingly said...

2nd time playing epl. Got a free entry on the 12/17 slate so I made a couple of lus and cashed easily. So up early on this saturday I read some articles and stuff since I know nothing about soccer and am currently crushing dk winning $58.60 on $6 worth of dk entries. Crazy. Even 10th in the free roll right now out 6.6k. FD not as good in my 4 entries there but still winning there.

Either I’m in the beginner’s luck phase again or actually might be good at making picks.

Either way, after a busy week at work, nice to sit down, relax with some coffee and watch the fantasy points rise.

GL man. Soccer dfs is like nothing else. Rise and fall in seconds. Don’t count the money until the last game is over. As long as your keeper and defenseman hold clean sheets you are usually golden.

• firemedicpat

@pep4464 said...

So why doesn’t Martial have an assist on dk?

They took the goal away because he lifted his leg to kick a ball. Fucking dumb.

• pep4464

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

GL man. Soccer dfs is like nothing else. Rise and fall in seconds. Don’t count the money until the last game is over. As long as your keeper and defenseman hold clean sheets you are usually golden.

oh definitely not counting anything yet (I play Nascar a bunch…learned that there a long time ago) It was just cool to take a shot on this Slamini guy and then boom, he scores right away to get the slate going. I was like, ok, then.

Gl to you, too.

• firemedicpat

Day finished 100% Victor Anichebe. Blah.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

Day finished 100% Victor Anichebe. Blah.

have him in half my lus too. That stinks. What really stink is I have A. Gray in the $1 dk gp and the free roll but not in the $2 and $3. Up to 5th in the $1 with Agueyo later.

• firemedicpat

@yountingly said...

have him in half my lus too. That stinks. What really stink is I have A. Gray in the $1 dk gp and the free roll but not in the $2 and $3. Up to 5th in the $1 with Agueyo later.

That will win.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

That will win.

lol. Well, if true, that would be a nice way to ring in the new year.

• thetitanlb

Man U is getting hosed. This ref is gonna get money slid under door tonight

• firemedicpat

@thetitanlb said...

Man U is getting hosed. This ref is gonna get money slid under door tonight

A cool million pounds

• webbm1

Got my Util Spot left for Liverpool vs Man City, got De Bruyne in at the moment but debating to swtich to Aguero or even Mane. Help!!!

• boomer020

That Ibra goal was crazy. Can’t believe they disallowed it

• Fainterj

Congrats you guys convinced me to try it now I’m hooked. Doesn’t hurt I won a little today.

• thetitanlb

No board or posts about tomorrow’s games?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).