Newcastle 1.43
    Watford 1.13

Swansea 1.18
    Bournemouth 1.18

Tottenham 2.3
    WBA 0.6

Liverpool 1.65
    Chelsea 1.28

What source are these totals from? Any chance you can include all weekends games?
    The main yahoo slate (and weekly yahoo cup) for example includes games through Sunday.

Thanks!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Stoke/Palace and Chelsea/Liverpool should both go way, way over. Stoke are so cheap on DK it’s laughable. Palace may be at home, but that only means they will score, not keep them out. Liverpool haven’t made a save with their CS bonuses lately, so while Liverpool seem hot, I think they are over due for a loss, while scoring a couple back.

Couple guys I really like are Andre Gray and Choupo-Moting. That very much allows for Harry Kane, a great keeper/wing back stack, and some high floor mids to have a winning card.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Rotopros article is up

For anyone looking to read a novel before bed. Every viable player covered from each team.

• Dfspacman

@sirrobert6 said...

Rotopros article is up

For anyone looking to read a novel before bed. Every viable player covered from each team.

Wow that’s a book lol

• warren99

@lorioj said...

What source are these totals from? Any chance you can include all weekends games?
    The main yahoo slate (and weekly yahoo cup) for example includes games through Sunday.

Thanks!

I’ve added Sunday’s games to the title thread.

Not sure if I’d be breaking any forum rules by naming the betting company I take these from, drop me a PM if you want the name or if you google uk sports spread betting you will find them easily enough.

• lorioj

@warren99 said...

I’ve added Sunday’s games to the title thread.

Not sure if I’d be breaking any forum rules by naming the betting company I take these from, drop me a PM if you want the name or if you google uk sports spread betting you will find them easily enough.

I was able to find it, thanks mate!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

Wow that’s a book lol

yep, I work very hard on it all week, making sure to hit on every player who will be DFS relevant. We had a serious power outage where I’m from (yay Canada and powerlines being above ground!), didn’t save, lost the whole thing, had to restart. Usually have this done and posted by Friday morning, giving people more time.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Needed to tinker a bunch with no Holebas.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@yountingly said...

Needed to tinker a bunch with no Holebas.

yeah, thankfully kind of saw it coming. They have no interest playing him with their new formation. Zeegelaar and especially Femenia are locks for me in GPP.

• Kp24

Bony with the armband, Sanchez in support and Roque Mesa finally stepping in, call me crazy but I really like this Swans team

• cheezpizza

@sirrobert6 said...

yeah, thankfully kind of saw it coming. They have no interest playing him with their new formation. Zeegelaar and especially Femenia are locks for me in GPP.

Just put Zeegelaar in a LU.
    It was hard for me to avoid the Stoke-Palace game.

• warren99

@Kp24 said...

Bony with the armband, Sanchez in support and Roque Mesa finally stepping in, call me crazy but I really like this Swans team

Yep I have a fair bit of Swansea too, Sanches will go berserk one of these days.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Brom score lol

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

oh Rondon, you f*ck

• Yeoman

@Thechamp1995 said...

Brom score lol

Rondon 0.6%.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@cheezpizza said...

It was hard for me to avoid the Stoke-Palace game.

yeah, I sure played it. Have a bunch of different versions. Too bad, one of my three Keepers is Lloris LOL

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

Rondon 0.6%.

more like -EV. Rondon is one of the worst DFS players ever.

• firemedicpat

Tottenham CS dead. Good shit.

• firemedicpat

@sirrobert6 said...

more like -EV. Rondon is one of the worst DFS players ever.

The goal was the worst I have ever seen.

• JimmyMcKnows

Yahoo scores updating for anyone?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Tottenham CS dead. Good shit.

Was really concerned about this, but wasn’t prepared to deny Spurs their talent. With Pulis fired, didn’t know how Brom were going to react. I guess, they have made their statement.

• cheezpizza

If NBC truly wanted to Americanize the game, they’d provide game breaks just like American Football.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

The goal was the worst I have ever seen.

definition of Rondon. Literally I meant that, he is the worst ever.

Needing Brighton to score now, otherwise De Gea is gonna shit on everyone in cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).