Leicester 1.7
    Huddersfield 0.83

Stoke 1.43
    Newcastle 1.08

Late

Everton 0.83
    Man Utd 1.53

• HowardVog

Hate that ManU is the late game as I think there is some value there. Similar to Liverpool on Boxing Day if you like ManU you need to be certain you have a couple bucks remaining in case you need to pivot due to starting lineups

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Podcast is up!

Should have the article up this eve, will be emailing it shortly after supper.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Article has been sent out, and should be up on the site tonight. If you’d like to get on my email list, send me a PM on here with your email, and I’ll send you a copy ASAP.

edit: Article is up now too.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@sirrobert6 said...

Should have the article up this eve

Awesome, should be an interesting read.

Mine is now up – EPL: Week 21 Preview

Good luck Grinders!

• warren99

So many different ways to approach this EPL slate, finding it very difficult to justify fading any of the big gun home favourites and even more so with all the disruption in defence that Stoke and Southampton have to deal with. Squad rotation may have the biggest impact here with some teams playing again on Monday and coaches will surely also make good use of their substitutes today.

Chelsea don’t play again until Wednesday so least impacted by the congested NY fixture list. Of the big 3 at home today they have the lowest goals per game at home this season but that’s mitigated to an extent by Stoke averaging 2.2 goals per game conceded away from home and being without Zouma and Shawcross.

Liverpool have been more free scoring away than home, 2.7 GPG away as opposed to 1.9 at home. Maybe they give Coutinho a rest and it slows them down a bit today?

I’m finding myself veering toward Man Utd , Southampton have 1/4 of their best back 4 left after Van Dijk’s departure and with Cedric and Bertrand out. Like Howardvog says it’s a pain them being last on the slate but there may be some compensation in lower ownership.

Plenty of reasonably priced GK options today, Pickford, Pope – Ryan too given Newcastle’s shocking home record ( 5 home defeats on the spin in the EPL ).

Given Stoke and Southampton’s centre back woes I’m going to look to opposing centre backs to get a goal from a set piece so will have some Cahill shares for sure if he starts and will try and price in a Man Utd centre back too.

GL to everyone

• duster10

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

nice write-up by both of you. Those reports are more detailed than my college thesis!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

As per the Sky Sports twitter feed

#AFCB XI to face #EFC: Begovic, Francis, Cook, Gosling, Ake, Wilson, Smith, Cook, King, Fraser, Ibe.

#EFC XI to face #AFCB: Pickford, Schneiderlin, Keane, Jagielka, Lennon, Martina, McCarthy, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin, Kenny.

#CFC XI to face #SCFC: Courtois, Rudiger, Alonso, Drinkwater, Kante, Morata, Pedro, Moses, Willian, Cahill, Azpilicueta.

#SCFC XI to face #CFC: Butland, Wimmer, Berahino, Tymon, Afellay, Adam, Diouf, Cameron, Fletcher, Sobhi, Edwards.

#HTAFC XI to face #BFC: Lossl, Malone, Hogg, Mooy, van La Parra, Depoitre, Ince, Quaner, Zanka, Schindler, Hadergjonaj.

#BFC XI to face #HTAFC: Pope, Taylor Cork, Mee, Barnes, Hendrick, Defour, Gudmundsson, Bardsley, Long, Arfield.

#LFC XI to face #LCFC: Karius, Gomez, Lovren, Matip, Robertson, Can, Milner, Coutinho, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

#LCFC XI to face #LFC: Schmeichel, Morgan, Gray, Vardy, Albrighton, Maguire, Amartey, Iborra, Ndidi, Mahrez, Fuchs.

#NUFC XI to face #BHAFC: Darlow, Clark, Dummett, Lacelles, Gayle, Ritchie, Hayden, Joselu, Yedlin, Merino, Atsu.

#BHAFC XI to face #NUFC: Ryan, Bruno, Bong, Dunk, Stephens, Knockaert, Gross, Murray, March, Duffy, Propper.

#WatfordFC XI to face #SwansFC: Gomes, Janmaat, Cleverley, Richarlison, Wague, Doucoure, Zeegelaar, Watson, Kabasele, Carrillo, Okaka.

#SwansFC XI to face #WatfordFC: Fabianksi, Mawson, Abraham, Carroll, Olsson, Clucas, Ayew, Naughton, Fernandez, Sanches, Mesa.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

how about no Shaqiri nor Hazard, surprised.

• scsa1998

Are my assumptions correct Willian will be the main set piece taker for chelsea. As for Liverpool wont it be more Milner taking corners and Coutinho set pieces?

• dinkerinvestigator

I’d fade Milner, Coutinho will take most of Liverpool’s set pieces. Willian should have Chelsea’s, he’s a good play with no Hazard or Fab.

• scsa1998

Firmino/Olsson or Alonso/Berg Gudmunsson

• palac1a

Can you play Pedro?

• KindGuy

@dinkerinvestigator said...

Coutinho will take most of Liverpool’s set pieces

Agreed

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@dinkerinvestigator said...

I’d fade Milner

everyone is free to do as they wish, but this is a bad idea to me.

Milner only comes on the field for two reasons, they need someone to be captain, or need someone to take set pieces. While the captain argument is fair with no Henderson, I have a pretty strong suspicion Milner will pay off anyway.

• Kp24

@palac1a said...

Can you play Pedro?

He’s can pop up with a goal. It’s a good contrarian play given his price tag. Most people will pay up a little for Willin given his overall skill set

• Kp24

Renata Sanchez coming right back into the starting 11 with the new Portuguese coach makes me wonder if he will have an increased role in the team.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Kp24 said...

Renata Sanchez coming right back into the starting 11 with the new Portuguese coach makes me wonder if he will have an increased role in the team.

shouldn’t matter, they are too low quality to really show up in your winnings.

• Dirt_Lavert

Any sub 3k defender I’m guna miss that will lose me this slate too?

lol

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Any sub 3k defender I’m guna miss that will lose me this slate too?

I’m using a lot of Bong. Close, but not quite.

• Dirt_Lavert

Luke Shaw in play seems like he’s mashing? Tryna do one pay down, one real one.

Ake was also sent on loan as a forward (heard that briefly during a clip of that game I shaw). Might play him he’s 3400

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Luke Shaw in play seems like he’s mashing? Tryna do one pay down, one real one.

just make sure you have enough to pivot up to Young if he starts. But yeah, I am all in Shaw, Valencia has shown no sign of recovering in time.

• warren99

So much for Klopp resting any of his Fab 4. Have a fair bit of Mane on basis he should have better chance of lasting 90 minutes than the other 3.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@warren99 said...

Have a fair bit of Mane on basis he should have better chance of lasting 90 minutes than the other 3.

I’m not sure about Mane, but the overall strat is right on. They have been subbing like crazy the past few blowouts.

• KindGuy

DAmnit, kicking myself for not getting a Man Utd stack in there. Surely they’ll go off for 5 goals now.

Good luck everyone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).