Leicester 1.7
    Huddersfield 0.83

Stoke 1.43
    Newcastle 1.08

Late

Everton 0.83
    Man Utd 1.53

• KindGuy

Ugh. I have a ton of Scmeichel. My Liverpool stack also didn’t have Salah nor Mane.

• warren99

Gueye goal Everton

A Siggy I think

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@warren99 said...

A Siggy I think

this is what I’m waiting for.
    anyone see the goal? Everything I have heard says Siggy shouldn’t be 4.5 right now….

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

yeah, he’s still 4.5. Without seeing the goal, I’ll just go ahead and say f@ck OOPTA. Sick of losing money because of them. If this haven’t happened already this season maybe I would give it the benefit of the doubt.

• firemedicpat

@sirrobert6 said...

yeah, he’s still 4.5. Without seeing the goal, I’ll just go ahead and say f@ck OOPTA. Sick of losing money because of them.

It was Niasse.

• warren99

@sirrobert6 said...

this is what I’m waiting for.
    anyone see the goal? Everything I have heard says Siggy shouldn’t be 4.5 right now….

Sounded like it from the Soccer Saturday commentary – haven’t seen it

• dauis

@elementasrat said...

Trusted the DK algo and played Doucoure for my last Watford piece since he and Okaka were the most expensive players on their squad that I could afford. Was rushing with a few seconds left so didn’t even check to scroll down and see Carrillo who was in a better position on the pitch. Damnit. Why was Carrillo so cheap DK!

I assume you had your own projections in there? If I noticed correctly, their “projections” for soccer in LineupHQ are just the player’s per game average. One of the very few annoying things about it.
    Nevermind. I just read what you posted.

Edited to point out I’m an idiot with little reading comprehension haha.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

It was Niasse.

aahhh that makes more sense, everyone kept saying/reading Siggy won possession, and found Guyene.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

And off goes mane. Fuck off klopp

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Morata off

• firemedicpat

Vardy done.

• KindGuy

@dauis said...

I assume you had your own projections in there? If I noticed correctly, their “projections” for soccer in LineupHQ are just the player’s per game average. One of the very few annoying things about it.

No, I didn’t use the RG lineup HQ. Been there, done that. Never doing that again.

I was just relying on the DK algo to help fill in the last piece of my Watford stack.

• KindGuy

Morata off. WELP

• warren99

Chelsea pen, Willian to take

Scores

• firemedicpat

Willian about to score? Or Pedro?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

three cards at 60, feeling like I will be losing it all this slate.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

No willian no cash

• KindGuy

Willian!

Too bad he’s like the highest owned player, lol

• firemedicpat

Salah. Thanks for doing this when I went with you over Coutinho on boxing.

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Salah. Thanks for doing this when I went with you over Coutinho on boxing.

From Milner.

• KindGuy

Damnit!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

that Salah goal hurt my top card a lot, but helped literally everything else.

that is a constant issue for me, having my biggest card getting hurt so everything else can make next to nothing for me. Feels like such a noob issue, anyone have something to help me learn around this issue?

• hcassidy

@firemedicpat said...

It was Niasse.

Why does Niasse never get a start. Every slate Everton play, he is the first player I want to lock in only to be disappointed when I see the starting XI

• TheAnswer

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

Why does Niasse never get a start. Every slate Everton play, he is the first player I want to lock in only to be disappointed when I see the starting XI

I had him locked in with Salah, then Everton decides not to start him so I rearrange everything and take out both, Niasse ends up with an assist and Salah two goals, brutal

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

another week, another dream of how different my life could be if Siggy gets on the scoresheet with a goal…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).