Stoke 1.43
    Newcastle 1.08

Late

Everton 0.83
    Man Utd 1.53

• somanyrings

Does not look good for Lukaku

• hcassidy

I had Rashford in as I thought for sure Lukaku was resting today. So had to swap the 2 out. Hope he is okay.

• KindGuy

Hope Lukaku is okay. Blows to the back of the head are always scary.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Man U are shit

• KindGuy

This is working out great.

• Yeoman

Second to Saramek in the Holiday Cup this week. I had Drinkwater to his Kante and a much better result in goal (Ryan v Karius); he had Carillo and used Rüdiger as a fourth defender in his UT slot.

I’m still about 40 points shy of the cash zone overall so there’s no grounds for pride.

• KindGuy

@Yeoman said...

Second to Saramek in the Holiday Cup this week. I had Drinkwater to his Kante and a much better result in goal (Ryan v Karius); he had Carillo and used Rüdiger as a fourth defender in his UT slot.

I’m still about 40 points shy of the cash zone overall so there’s no grounds for pride.

Is that Yahoo?

• KindGuy

0-0 was perfect.

Solid day.

$35—-> $44

• Yeoman

@elementasrat said...

Is that Yahoo?

Yes. RotoWire sponsored it—it’s a ten-round single-entry tournament, $5 entry fee, $50 payout per round and $2000 at the end. It was designed to have massive overlay anyway (they capped it at 200 entries) but it’s only 60% full so the overlay’s about 4x.

I recognize a lot of the names—Saramek, SelfCharmer, Yountingly, Scorpio71, blenderhd (but it looks like he’s dropped out). There are probably others like me who don’t have a recognizable Yahoo handle (I’ve played seasonal fantasy for years there with friends so my handle’s just my name).

Nice day for me today. Failed at DK but cashed everywhere else (because I played Drinkwater everywhere else) and turned $14 into $50 overall.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

Second to Saramek in the Holiday Cup this week.

Congrats yeo, super well deserved!

• gvn2fly1421

So in the $3 on FD, 21% of the people don’t even wake up and check their lineup and leave Aguero in… 10 minutes in Jesus gets hurt and at the 20 minute mark makes way for Aguero… FML

• Benn91

What a penalty save by Ederson at the 90” to keep MC streak alive!

• gvn2fly1421

That ending was incredible! So much happened from the save to the ensuing City run out to win the game to de Bruyne stretchered off and may be lost for a while…

• Benn91

Expecting a big game from Sanchez with Ozil out.

• Benn91

What did I say about Sanchy

• gvn2fly1421

Sanchez almost got out scored by Aguero in FD. For some reason it was called an OG.

• Guizzy

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Sanchez almost got out scored by Aguero in FD. For some reason it was called an OG.

Because his shot was going wide.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Can’t decide what to do with leicster

• kirby34

Any update on Salah or Lukaku? Assuming both won’t play, but can’t find anything concrete.

• hcassidy

@kirby34 said...

Any update on Salah or Lukaku? Assuming both won’t play, but can’t find anything concrete.

This is all I have found so far and this is from 1 day ago.

Boss Jose Mourinho said: “When you see a player leave the pitch like he did, it is usually two games at least.”

Also Man U is without Ashley Young for the next 3 matches as he was banned for an elbow to Dusan Tadic on Saturday that was missed by the referee’s.

• hcassidy

Just found this under match preview from the BBC. Not saying its 100% accurate but their info is pretty good.

TEAM NEWS
    Everton will monitor midfielders James McCarthy and Yannick Bolasie.

Both have only recently returned to fitness and may struggle to start twice in the space of three days.

Romelu Lukaku will miss Manchester United’s next two games after suffering a head injury against Southampton.

Chris Smalling, Antonio Valencia and Matteo Darmian are doubts, while Ashley Young begins a three-match ban after accepting a Football Association charge of violent conduct.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is out for a month with a knee problem, while Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini and Eric Bailly all remain sidelined.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Making lineups slightly hung over while rest of family is still sleeping. I am assuming Salah and Coutinho rest and no Lukaku is a given, I believe. Shaqiri seems like a lock today after being rested and targeting Liverpool value and Leicester after that. Mahrez priced up but could still come through.

After a pretty good run of slates, I bricked Saturday pretty hard except on Yahoo which continues to be very profitable. Sure wish I joined there earlier. So looking to get back to winning.

Must admit that while on vacation for 9 days thru Christmas, the only DFS I played except for a little NFL XMas eve was EPL. I made sure I found a little time to make some lus. I played my first EPL slate about a year ago now and am surprised how much I like it. Funny how the 2 slates I played while at Disney with family with little to no research I did well yet Saturday morning with all the time in the world, I bricked the slate. Very Ironic.

• duster10

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

No Coutinho/Salah/Firmino today. I guess Ox will be on set pieces.

• gvn2fly1421

Is Liverpool a full fade today?

• dinkerinvestigator

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Is Liverpool a full fade today?

Maybe. I’m on Pope for sure. Chamberlain and Mane could be really good plays still. Solanke is a complete punt, if going in that direction then Slimani probably stronger.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).