STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• QSchoolDropOut

I am going to make a lineup in the EPL this morning. Don’t usually play soccer because I have never had much luck.

Any one got any tips?

• Dfspacman

Gabbiadini and Benteke in a good spot, for midfield Townsend,Tadic,Frasier

• QSchoolDropOut

Thanks spaceman,

• QSchoolDropOut

what do you think about Chris Brunt at midfield?

Kone and O’Shea as low-priced defenders.Butland at goal.

Any red flags for Kone, O’Shea and Butland?????

• QSchoolDropOut

All my little guys are doing OK.

Gabbiadini … no points …

I am new to soccer … It looked like Gabbiani had a shot on goal, but no points. Who decides this? Is there an official scorer like in baseball?

It also feels things like takeaways are subjective. One man’s bad pass is another man’s takeaway. And why do you get points for kicking a corner kick?

• Dfspacman

You should have looked at the points breakdown. Crosses and corners the player gets .75 points.

• 7Hells

Opta provides stats. FD & DK decide what stats each uses for points scoring system. Both scoring systems have their benefits & disadvantages, but IMO, FD is more representative of the nuances of the beautiful game, scoring-wise.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).