STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• kroos1234

havent seen a topic so here goes… anyone playing tomorrow?

• badgerdores

Always. People need to be prepared to pivot off Costa or Remy as up in the air as to which one starts. Really dislike the midfield options on Saturday so will probably play Hazard, but his tank has to be close to empty. Throw in UCL and internationals for Belgium and surely he’s played more minutes than any other field player in the EPL in 2015.

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

At Mondogoal, we are welcoming back EPL with some signed item contests that will likely only have a handful of entries in them (Chelsea team-signed Jersey, Liverpool signed ball) – good odds if your fans of either of those teams.

Also, 7 chances to qualify for our 30k championship. 3 in USD and 4 in GBP, you can deposit in both currencies and enter them all regardless of where you reside.

Good luck

• kroos1234

i think costa will start . mourinho will want to clinch the title asap so getting the 3 points is a must thats why i think costa will start.

• kroos1234

isnt chelsea the later game? if it is thats tough

• Craptor

I actually really like this slate.

• VinnyT87

Who do you like better Everton wingbacks vs. Southampton wingbacks or neither?

• kroos1234

southampton

• tgerty117546

What are the best value plays for the day?

• y2mulder

Well, had faded Giroux for 90 minutes.

• badgerdores

@tgerty117546 said...

What are the best value plays for the day?

Yuck, way too many value options today. Kone, Long, Brady all sub 5K. Ideye and N’Doye 6.5K or less. At least one of those 5 goes for 20 points but which one is impossible to say. Save extra cash hoping Costa plays or not? This slate is terrible. Good sign for me today :)

• kroos1234

yeah the late chelsea game is killing me. oh well lets hope he starts

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

Edit #2 – Nevermind.

• badgerdores

Man, lots of goals, but other than Texas not much from the usual suspects.

• badgerdores

Face palm – was hoping for underowned Costa and now stuck with over owned Hazard and Remy. Could be worse I guess. Played about a fifth my usual volume so if goes bad not the end of world.

• pep4464

no cross for phillips or assists for austin on the last goal?

• y2mulder

Threw in Austin a minute before lock when I tossed out Costa. Lucked out big time.

• pep4464

they gave him the assist : )

• y2mulder

OK, if I had the Chelsea keeper I would be on tilt right now.

• small1dawg

@y2mulder said...

OK, if I had the Chelsea keeper I would be on tilt right now.

ya that was ridiculous. count me as on tilt

• badgerdores

@small1dawg said...

ya that was ridiculous. count me as on tilt

Haha, me too. 5 LU and none will cash. Lose all 50/50 and only HU. Might be a first. Glad I played small. Might go big tomorrow cause that’s what you do when tilting.

Now to start drinking for important part of day – On Wisconsin

• badgerdores

Further proof I’m tilting is last minute switched Remy to Oscar in flex as figured he’d be lower owned and more importantly Costa would sub in for Remy. Only a 20 point mistake

• badgerdores

Further proof I’m tilting is last minute switched Remy to Oscar in flex as figured he’d be lower owned and more importantly Costa would sub in for Remy. Only a 20 point mistake

• y2mulder

92 points and almost bubbled a $20 50/50. Survived the Hazard avalanche.

• mquirog1

What do you guys think Puncheon/Zaha/Bolasie?

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Zaha is the best play, but should be pretty highly owned compared to the other two. Then Bolasie.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).