West Ham 1.08
    Liverpool 2.0

• Dirt_Lavert

I had Salah too. Lu I didn’t get in closing in on 80

• Dirt_Lavert

One of the wierdest soccer slates I’ve ever witnessed

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Andy Carrol on, no Liverpool changes yet.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

One of the wierdest soccer slates I’ve ever witnessed

yep, that was predicted though. When the top 5 teams aren’t on the slate, there shouldn’t be a single player who meets ceiling.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

despite having Salah, every one of these goals has drained my winnings to nothing.

• KindGuy

lol I woke up too late and didn’t get an entry in. $8 down the drain. Maybe I need to stop reserving contests for EPL……

• Yeoman

@sirrobert6 said...

despite having Salah, every one of these goals has drained my winnings to nothing.

Thinking the same thing. I was in 12th in the 5-pound Yahoo tournament, Salah scored and I dropped to 29th even though I had him. He’s 89% owned and I didn’t have the assist.

• litfam

Who do you guys like on tomorrows slate for cash?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

Thinking the same thing. I was in 12th in the 5-pound Yahoo tournament, Salah scored and I dropped to 29th even though I had him. He’s 89% owned and I didn’t have the assist.

yeah it was crazy.
    Basically, every goal that game cost me $40 EACH despite having both Lanzini and Salah. Really upset me. Was super confident Mane was coming off, and really fucked me.

• Garrincha67

@sirrobert6 said...

yeah it was crazy.
    Basically, every goal that game cost me $40 EACH despite having both Lanzini and Salah. Really upset me. Was super confident Mane was coming off, and really fucked me.

I read your blog post and think it is always best to see what are the best plays and not speculate what the coach will do with the line-up. After losing to Spurs in a humiliating manner last time round, there was no way Klopp was going to muck about with his team and player minutes. Let us stick to plays and not imagined narratives that amount to nothing.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Garrincha67 said...

I read your blog post and think it is always best to see what are the best plays and not speculate what the coach will do with the line-up. After losing to Spurs in a humiliating manner last time round, there was no way Klopp was going to muck about with his team and player minutes. Let us stick to plays and not imagined narratives that amount to nothing.

thanks for the read, I ended up 100% Salah for that very reasoning. I already had him a lot as of this morning, simply because I finally realized he was the only ceiling player of the week. I still did great in cash, it was GPP that really caught me, which was disappointing since my lowest Keeper was 14. The Matip goal completely cut my legs out, and it got super obvious how seriously people pivoted. If you had two for pivot, and they weren’t Salah/Mane, you had to take a CB, happened in some of my pivots. Was surprised it was THAT crazy.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone have the readup for today’s slate?

• Richac1

I was looking for the same thing.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Richac1 said...

I was looking for the same thing.

I guess we are screwed 15 minutes til lock.

These dudes do mad work, can’t hate if there’s nothing today.

Anyhow, loving Watford. No lu yet hurts tho

• Dirt_Lavert

This Saramek guy who is definitely a sharp played Sane / Aguero / Sterling. Damn I almost got sterling in too. Seesh.

He also played Ramsey so I’m sharp so far I guess. Another quickie lu for me!

• Dirt_Lavert

and de bruyne scores from fernandihno lol

• warren99

Feels like there’s 3 KDBs out there today, he’s absolutely bossing this game

• Dirt_Lavert

Took off Kun and Lacazette sub scores

• Dirt_Lavert

So stupid. Now kdb jesus more

Sane has 0 somehow

• Dirt_Lavert

Ramsey dime on the Lacazette goal

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@sirrobert6 said...

Liverpool again, Matip, unnassisted

I’ve never lost so much money over a CB goal before, that’s scary….

This was a product of everyone sitting with Milner and Moreno in their lineups yet. With no Sturridge, you either had to go Gomez/Firmino or go Matip/Salah if you had an extra couple hundred leftover. Unfortunately I was $100 short of Matip and ended up with Salah/Lovren. Salah ended up like 50% owned (or higher) because Milner and Sturridge were both out and no one trusted Mane to play much past halftime.

My original cash lineup was:

Pope
    Cedric
    Moreno
    Mooy
    Brady
    Gross
    Ibe
    Milner

Ended up being a week where paying up at defender for what I thought were high floors did not work out as several of the guys in the 3500-4500 range had better games, and guys like Mooy and Brady did not make value.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Sane has 0 somehow

That’s because Sterling had an atrocious game. Missed him wide open for an easy goal in a 2 on 1 and also failed to put in a sitter from Sane across the goal earlier.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Stewburtx8 said...

This was a product of everyone sitting with Milner and Moreno in their lineups yet.

Yeah, was included on that list, all my GPP cards had at least one non-starter. I ended up on 100% Salah, and on my main GPP card was sitting at a 60 going into the final game. The only options were Salah/Klaavin or Mane/Matip. Kept showing up in all my cards as the options. Took more West Ham which helped too, but had two cash cards on the go that were crushing until no Milner.

#1 Begovic, Daniels, Soares, Mooy, Milner, Gross, King, Moreno, which went to Noble and Salah.
    #2 Pope, Daniels, Moreno, Brady, Knockaert, Gross, Salah, Clucas. No changes there, but no Milner, Coutinho, and Henderson drove me insane.
    Mooy and Brady really let everyone down too, which was really really surprising. No ceiling? Sure. No floor either? How? Made Ritchie completely worth his 9.1k.

What upset me the most was Mane seeing a full game. Like come on. Really? Klopp is full of shit. Things don’t change that quickly in 24hrs. Completely unreliable. Just don’t get what his deal is, usually someone that doesn’t spew garbage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler