INDUSTRY FORUM

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Contests posted on DK…25k Equalizer a very solid offering, but the slate is uuugly again.

Kane to be about 1000% owned…

Friday
    Aston Villa (H) 2:45pm ET (A) Man United
    l
    Saturday
    Southampton (H) 7:45am ET (A) Everton
    West Ham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Leicester
    Swansea (H) 10:00am ET (A) Newcastle
    Sunderland (H) 10:00am ET (A) Norwich
    Tottenham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Stoke
    Watford (H) 10:00am ET (A) West Brom
    l
    Sunday
    Crystal Palace (H) 8:30am ET (A) Arsenal
    Man City (H) 11:00am ET (A) Chelsea
    l
    Monday
    Liverpool (H) 3:00pm ET (A) Bournemouth
  • acesedy

With Rose and Trippier on the Spurs bench would it be wise to stay away from their starting Left/Right backs as one of the former could easily make an appearance off the bench?

Maybe Dier would be a good dart since he’s a D playing as a CDM today.

• KJP24

@mquirog1 said...

Which is the better play here?

Erikson and Kane or Gylfi and Gomis ? or both?

I am definitely playing payet but I am a little hesitant to play either Mahrez or Albrighton because of LEI away game style.

Any advice much appreciated.

If you can afford it, Kane and Eriikson is the way to go by far

• KJP24

Made 4 linkups and sprinkled in Barkley and lukaku in all of them but not together smh well played from EVERTON today. I think some Newcastle players might be a good move today like sissoko and windaljim

• acesedy

Gl guys.

• noddy

Only 890 in the $27 contest. Wish it would have filled. Need DK to keep the GPP’s high.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@yourPalcisco07 said...

For me it’s Payet this week. I don’t see Albrighton scoring or getting an assist tomorrow, I feel West Ham are strong in the back and better in the air than what Vardy or Ulloa can offer.

I just can’t get enough of Payet’s invention. GW1 we saw how good he was in just his first EPL game against one of the ‘better’ teams in the league. I can see him this week vs a Leicester team with a much weaker defense than Arsenal completely showcasing his talent. Loved watching him last year, I think he has as much upside as any other mid this week.

thank you for this suggestion. I jumped on ship, and it has definitely helped.

• mquirog1

Payet with 14 Crosses and a goal. Don’t think we will see his price at such a discount for too much longer. 28 DK points. Stud.

• Craptor

@mquirog1 said...

Payet with 14 Crosses and a goal. Don’t think we will see his price at such a discount for too much longer. 28 DK points. Stud.

lol spuds, if only you hadn’t subbed off your only true central striker. never change.

• crazy201081

No clean sheet for layun yet? He is listed at defender on dk.

• crazy201081

Never mind he came off early my bad

• acesedy

@crazy201081 said...

No clean sheet for layun yet? He is listed at defender on dk.

He was subbed off on the 55th minute therefore will not get a CS as per DK rules:

“Defenders must play at least 60 minutes to qualify for the clean sheet”

• Craptor

Ya there were warnings signs this would happen per last week him getting subbed @ 45. Also he was playing further back this week. I still picked him in cash because im an extra salary fish. If i had salary issues I would have picked nyom :(.

• mistermoneybags

Layun got subbed off early last week as well…he’s a great value given where they are playing him but if this pattern holds he’ll never qualify for the bonuses.

• einars

@Craptor said...

Ya there were warnings signs this would happen per last week him getting subbed @ 45. Also he was playing further back this week. I still picked him in cash because im an extra salary fish. If i had salary issues I would have picked nyom :(.

was it even possible to use all the salary today? lol

• old_T

Argh…a late strike by Sakho or Deeney would’ve made by day much better.

Looks like Sunderland’s D could be the Sabres of the NHL last year.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@Craptor said...

i think picking him in cash was the right move because he was going to be heavily owned. so you were blocking that way.

• old_T

@hambazaza said...

i think picking him in cash was the right move because he was going to be heavily owned. so you were blocking that way.

He did actually go 59 minutes last week too. It was Cedric who got subbed at half. I almost pivoted to Davies when Layun was listed as fullback and not midfield on the starting team sheet, but yeah you’re probably right about the block.

• old_T

Mahrez and Payet both in pretty good spots next week…wonder what the price jump will be on them. At least 1k each I’d say.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@old_T said...

He did actually go 59 minutes last week too. It was Cedric who got subbed at half. I almost pivoted to Davies when Layun was listed as fullback and not midfield on the starting team sheet, but yeah you’re probably right about the block.

for GPP I agree, he was playing too far back on a team that probably won’t push their fullbacks forward in attack. i faded him on my GPP teams. my cash team had him because i figured he would be highly owned and thus if he does score again i don’t miss out on it.

• Craptor

Ya nm was cedric that was subbed off early. My mistake. Interesting day. Sunderland are really fucking bad lol. Hopefully this year they will finally go down.

• NannerZ

Spurs being spurs cost me a top 20 finish but I’m very happy with my day. Faded Sir Harry of Kane in my GPP’s which was clearly the right call. I put alot of faith in Swansea and they performed very well, montero was underpriced like mad and Gomis is looking clinical so far. Don’t sleep on Ayew.

• Craptor

death taxes and spurs defense being awful.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Something up with Mondogoal’s calculator? The £10K tourney leader board has some crazy scores that don’t quite add up

• Craptor

its not correct yet.

• biggerleaffan

Rode my luck with Pantimillion and I want to kill myself.
    Onto tomorrow’s slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).