INDUSTRY FORUM

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Contests posted on DK…25k Equalizer a very solid offering, but the slate is uuugly again.

Kane to be about 1000% owned…

Friday
    Aston Villa (H) 2:45pm ET (A) Man United
    l
    Saturday
    Southampton (H) 7:45am ET (A) Everton
    West Ham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Leicester
    Swansea (H) 10:00am ET (A) Newcastle
    Sunderland (H) 10:00am ET (A) Norwich
    Tottenham (H) 10:00am ET (A) Stoke
    Watford (H) 10:00am ET (A) West Brom
    l
    Sunday
    Crystal Palace (H) 8:30am ET (A) Arsenal
    Man City (H) 11:00am ET (A) Chelsea
    l
    Monday
    Liverpool (H) 3:00pm ET (A) Bournemouth
  • sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@old_T said...

Looks like Sunderland’s D could be the Sabres of the NHL last year.

so much yes to this statement.

I think it would be a complete riot if the Gunners lost two straight London derby games to the two worst London teams in the EPL this season.

• gcowboy5886

@biggerleaffan said...

Rode my luck with Pantimillion and I want to kill myself.
    Onto tomorrow’s slate

MLS starts in an hour and a half! Tilt relief doesn’t have to wait until tomorrow!

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Craptor said...

its not correct yet.

Games ended 9 hours ago and some player scores are still not updated. Smh

• old_T

Sunday-Monday slate should be fun; lineup construction is interesting and ownership should be decently spread out for a 3-game slate.

• acesedy

Benteke at 9,200 and Sterling at 7,000?

k

• Craptor

@acesedy said...

Benteke at 9,200 and Sterling at 7,000?

k

one is playing bournemouth the other is playing chelsea.

• acesedy

ugh I meant Coutinho. Sterling is 9,200 which I’m fine with.

• old_T

All the Coutinho.

• acesedy

Really entertaining game between Arsenal and CP so far.

• mattyice_32

Another week, another goal by my big budget striker taken away by an own goal…

• Craptor

@old_T said...

All the Coutinho.

100% owned ldo

• Craptor

Pretty ridiculous Sanchez and aguero don’t each have a hat trick #runbad.

Lol Chelsea bunch of old men on defense. They might be lucky to finish in the top 4.

• acesedy

Aguero should be good for another one. Knock on wood.

• old_T

Craptor complaining about running bad? ldo

• Craptor

Lol Chelsea hahahahahha. Who’s mourinho gonna blame for this one.

• Craptor

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMi3u8NUcAA84xq.jpg

Odds for who mourinho blames for this loss.

• acesedy

He should blame his players for not going down easily enough in the box ahahahaha

• Craptor

Things costa wanted to have carded today:

Ramirez for tripping him.
    Divot in the pitch that caused him to slip.
    The wind for knocking him over.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Surprised at the low % ownerships of both Aguero and Sanchez…both in the low 20%s. I understand they were both late to camp with Copa America but both were sure bankers to play significant minutes today

• gcowboy5886

What was the overlay on Mondo like this week in the 10k? Thinking of checking it out starting this week, but also keep seeing on Twitter how the scoring is having issues this week.

• Craptor

@Jdizzy007 said...

Surprised at the low % ownerships of both Aguero and Sanchez…both in the low 20%s. I understand they were both late to camp with Copa America but both were sure bankers to play significant minutes today

That isn’t why they had low ownership. Players wanted to save salary and likely loaded up on benteke because they are playing at home vs a promoted side. Same idea goes for giroud.

• Craptor

@gcowboy5886 said...

What was the overlay on Mondo like this week in the 10k? Thinking of checking it out starting this week, but also keep seeing on Twitter how the scoring is having issues this week.

3650 GBP overlay (~5.7k USD) in the mondogoal.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Craptor said...

That isn’t why they had low ownership. Players wanted to save salary and likely loaded up on benteke because they are playing at home vs a promoted side. Same idea goes for giroud.

Fair enough. I am not a fan of Benteke…definitely not at $9K. He has limited fantasy value when he doesnt score unlike Sanchez. I only have him in 1 of 3 lineups for hedging and strongly resisted the temptation not to replace him with Aguero.

• Craptor

@Jdizzy007 said...

Fair enough. I am not a fan of Benteke…definitely not at $9K. He has limited fantasy value when he doesnt score unlike Sanchez. I only have him in 1 of 3 lineups for hedging and strongly resisted the temptation not to replace him with Aguero.

most people just blindly click buttons and play whoever is the center forward for the team with the best odds to win.

• acesedy

Yeah just based on the low ownership of Aguero, Sanchez and even Giroud who is so often over-looked on Arsenal (sometimes for decent reasons) I’m expecting some big Liverpool stacks from most casual players. Coutinho-Benteke stacks.

I’m hoping Coutinho and Firmino (I think he might play) does well but Benteke busts. I may have a Milner in there as well as long as he isn’t in a holding role when the formation comes out.

Gradel worth a stab or two at 3K for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).